Me and my buddy at MW 08 (cobras)

04RiceEater

Established Member
Just a quick vid of me and my bud in my Whipple cobra (redfire) and his ported cobra (black).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVjAMtgMPBk]YouTube - Mustang week 2008[/ame]

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Just a quick vid of me and my bud in my Whipple cobra (redfire) and his ported cobra (black).

YouTube - Mustang week 2008

Yeah... right after you guys and a couple of others took off down US 17 that way I had to spend 20 minutes explaining to the local law enforcement why he shouldn't shut us down for the evening....

Car sounded good though....

Last edited:

04RiceEater

Established Member
Yeah... right after you guys and a couple of others took off down US 17 that way I had to spend 20 minutes explaining to the local law enforcement why he shouldn't shut us down for the evening....

LOL sorry bud. I was just a sheep in the flock:shrug:

SeankySnake

Established Member
LOL sorry bud. I was just a sheep in the flock:shrug:

But from where GeoSnake is coming from this is and has been an ongoing problem every year. In the past this has resulted in 2 vehicle accidents and some negative outlook on MW as a whole. I know that everyone does it, but please try to refrain from doing this while leaving the event. Please discourage others from doing that while leaving the parking lot at the events. I know I sound like yalls parents but I really would hate to see another vehicle accident that could have been prevented and possibly a injure other people. But fortunaley MW has had a kept a pretty good reputation so far and we need to keep it that way.:rockon::beer:

04RiceEater

Established Member
But from where GeoSnake is coming from this is and has been an ongoing problem every year. In the past this has resulted in 2 vehicle accidents and some negative outlook on MW as a whole. I know that everyone does it, but please try to refrain from doing this while leaving the event. Please discourage others from doing that while leaving the parking lot at the events. I know I sound like yalls parents but I really would hate to see another vehicle accident that could have been prevented and possibly a injure other people. But fortunaley MW has had a kept a pretty good reputation so far and we need to keep it that way.:rockon::beer:

your right bud, but people are always going to try and show out thats just the way it is, but I wont b doing it again:beer:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member

I think we should start handing out Mustang Week Ban's for people who act like tools next year. We know your car is fast, save if for track and drag night.

BlueMach1

Stang Family
Established Member
I think we should start handing out Mustang Week Ban's for people who act like tools next year. We know your car is fast, save if for track and drag night.

I could not agree more. I've been every year but once and for some reason every year someone screws everything up for the rest of us. Last year I was the red cobra behind the black cobra leaving Planet Hollywood. He was inches away from losing that car and running into other cars or even for that matter going into the grass towards PEOPLE!!!!

I know I'm preaching, but I love to go to mustang week. Its the only vacation I take every year. Lets be smart so when i'm 60 i'll be the old dude who's been almost every year of his life.

Just my .02

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Just ask any vet. of Rod Run in Pigeon Forge Tenn what it was like before the cops hated it and then after the cops hated it. Believe me its much better when they want you there.

95'lightning

Established Member
Just ask any vet. of Rod Run in Pigeon Forge Tenn what it was like before the cops hated it and then after the cops hated it. Believe me its much better when they want you there.

+ 1090909, dear lord the pigon forge rod runs have sucked the last few years to cruise in. i love mustang week, I just hope the cops don't turn against it. I know when ever I have been around and someone was doing something stupid ( ie. burn out in the parking lot at the mall ) one mustang week guy called the cops and the other went and kicked the dude out. seems they want to try to keep bad things from happening.

95PGTTech

Established Member
That was pulling away from the Hard Rock gathering, right? Agreed with Geo - it's cool to see guys blast away in their cars, and generally the guys are pretty safe making that right turn when no other cars are around (not that they care that much...just so we all see their cars and nothing else), but if cops start hating us this event is going to start to suck.

Cops don't care if we sit at that light and wait for no other cars to be there before we do a pull. There are plenty of internet videos of Cobras losing it on public roads, smashing into other cars. It's a great time to race people and take videos, just take it a few miles out of town on the interstates so it doesn't come back to the event as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread