me = 1, rice bike = 0

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I had my first kill last night. Sadly, there was not much drama so the story is short. It started with me at light fiddling with my phone after it turned green. Behind me was the annoying honk and buzz of a crotch rocket. I am not sure what it was beyond a Kawasaki Ninja. It was primered out with a green wind screen and muzzy pipe. I do not know shit about bikes so it could have been anything. He stayed behind me to next light, which were both caught at. It was on.

Before we could hit it, we had to make a sweeping left turn onto a two-lane highway. This gave me the advantage as he could not punch it from the light. I kept it into the turn and hit it at about 20. My rear end went a little squirrely but I held traction into second after which I pulled away. I could hear him but not see him into third, my guess is that I put a length or two into him by mid third. I had to exit and backed off at 120 or so.

Set up is 2012 gt500, VMP gen IIr w/ all supporting mods, 662 whp.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice kill!
Sounds like a killer car. Any photos?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice kill!
Sounds like a killer car. Any photos?

Thanks. Not the best pic but here it is at the shop.
thumbnail.jpg

This bitch goes in on monday

thumbnail (1).jpg

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
What kind of power do you expect it to make with the new blower and how much boost will it get? Nice car

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
nice 500 and nice kill...now what is hiding behind and behind and above that 350 in the shop??

Users who are viewing this thread