(MD) 2012 Kona Blue 5.0 w/2,664 orig. miles. Mint & garage kept all it's life.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Price has been reduced this one and only time to $22,500.

I am selling my 2012 Kona Blue 5.0 Mustang base model. A true one owner car with title in hand and ready to transfer it over. Adult owned and occasionally taken out on the weekends and it has never seen rain, it sits in the garage and the paint has been corrected so there are no swirls whatsoever in paint. I am looking to pick up a fox body, but no, I am not looking for any trades of any kind, just to sell the car. I am in no hurry to sell, so please do not lowball me.

As I stated the car has very low mileage. It has exactly, 2,664.7 miles. The mileage will most likely not go up much, I might take the car out for a spin and put 30-40 miles on it every month.

The paint is just about perfect, unlike most cars this age, the front bumper will show rock chips, stress lines, or anything of the sort, but the front bumper is flawless, along with the rest of the paint for the entire car. There are a few marks, both on the front quarter panel which I show in the pictures below. They are both self-inflicted and from one of the tool drawer's opening on the front quarter panel about the size of a penny. The other mark I took a picture of it and I can't get it to show in the picture. It is a scrape on the right quarter panel from pulling in the garage, hard to to see unless you're looking really hard for it.

Modifications are only a few, but they include:

-JLT CAI
-SCT X3 w/(can) BrenSpeed Tune
-Roush Axle Back
-White Hurst Shift Knob

I believe I have a Barton short throw shifter laying around the house somewhere which I will throw in with the purchase.

The car had the airbag recall done earlier this spring. Also, the OEM battery was changed early last year and I keep a battery tender on this one when the car sits in the garage.

n9zsCwz.jpg

cYxYPRS.jpg

QHtYcxQ.jpg

GiX7Duh.jpg

qEaiNcr.jpg

wRC8frh.jpg

KZ0mVaZ.jpg

2yTqBHJ.jpg

CIPmw3K.jpg

EO2l9Dp.jpg

S0ScwFu.jpg

p3Z7neN.jpg

MbCpxF5.jpg

LR9PrOb.jpg

CWzqNDM.jpg

This is the penny sized ding in the panel below...
o60QdQg.jpg

XE5OtRR.jpg

Asking $22,500. You will not find a cleaner, lower mile Coyote in this condition in the Mid-Atlantic.

Last edited:

68gtscode

Established Member
I agree with gimme11s, this looks like a very nice car! I would suggest putting it on Facebook under the "Coyote Classifieds - 2011+ Mustang cars/parts buy/sell/trade" group. There doesn't seem to be that much traffic here for Coyotes in general. Good luck!

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I agree with gimme11s, this looks like a very nice car! I would suggest putting it on Facebook under the "Coyote Classifieds - 2011+ Mustang cars/parts buy/sell/trade" group. There doesn't seem to be that much traffic here for Coyotes in general. Good luck!

Thanks for the lead, i'll have to look into that. I'll need to make a FB account though just for that, which I don't mind. I just want to see the car go to another Mustang enthusiast and mod it the way it should have been. Maybe a Vortech, all the supporting mods, suspension mods, brakes, new wheel set-up, and so forth. Whomever buys it, is basically getting a brand new 2012 Mustang GT with a near blank canvas to work with.

68gtscode

Established Member
Thanks for the lead, i'll have to look into that. I'll need to make a FB account though just for that, which I don't mind. I just want to see the car go to another Mustang enthusiast and mod it the way it should have been. Maybe a Vortech, all the supporting mods, suspension mods, brakes, new wheel set-up, and so forth. Whomever buys it, is basically getting a brand new 2012 Mustang GT with a near blank canvas to work with.

Yeah, it appears to be about new! SVTP got a lot of momentum with the 03/04 Cobras and subsequently GT500s. It seems the Coyote generation is more on Facebook, from my experience. I sold a 13 GT earlier this year on Facebook, and have since bought another Coyote also listed on Facebook. Another thought- a few guys on here recently indicated that Carvana was offering very high amounts for nice, low mile cars. I suspect they may offer you more than your asking price... Definitely worth an inquiry. Either way, I think you'll find a buyer!

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Yeah, it appears to be about new! SVTP got a lot of momentum with the 03/04 Cobras and subsequently GT500s. It seems the Coyote generation is more on Facebook, from my experience. I sold a 13 GT earlier this year on Facebook, and have since bought another Coyote also listed on Facebook. Another thought- a few guys on here recently indicated that Carvana was offering very high amounts for nice, low mile cars. I suspect they may offer you more than your asking price... Definitely worth an inquiry. Either way, I think you'll find a buyer!

Thanks for pointing that out. I do remember quite a few people getting quite high offers from Carvana on here. I'll definitely have to check them out and see what they'll offer me. I like to stay off all social media platforms, but i'll create one just to test the waters for this car. Otherwise, other Mustang forums move much slower. Corral has a lot more fox and modular crowd and i'm a Moderator on ModFords, but the site hasn't been the same in years unfortunately.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Really nice looking Coyote GT. You shouldn't have much trouble selling it, as long as the price is fair. Those low miles are going to help, of course.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Thanks!

I'll have to look into FB, I checked out Carvana and they gave me a very low offer. I thought it was just for this car. So I put in my old 2013 WRX that only had 41k miles which is very hard to find with that low mileage and they offered me $12,7xx for it which I couldn't believe. A WRX with that low of miles can easily sell for $18k+

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Damnit, I forgot to cover the license plates on the post on the Coyote classifieds on FB and my account was immediately suspended. I'm guessing that is the reason why my account was suspended, it doesn't say exactly why, but I read over the rules after and it said license plates cannot be showing. There is no where for me to ask them if I can just photoshop the plates and re-post the images. Now I have to wait for them to review the account when i'm pretty sure I know what the issue is and it is a 10 minute fix, if that.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I placed the car successfully on FB in the Coyote Classifieds section. I had to reactivate my old FB account I used when I was in high school and in college. I think the problem before was I made an account and my only post was that single FS ad. I would post it on other forums, but honestly they have little to no traffic.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If $22,500 is your new price, you need to update your original post. Folk who only look at that post will see the $24K price.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Still for sale! I may be interested in accepting a partial trade for an 87-93 LX + cash for the Coyote. This is not a part of my search for a Fox Body in my other thread. This Fox would be for my father and he is partial to 87-93 LXs, no GTs, and stick only.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Someone hopefully bought your good looking GT.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Congratulations! Someone hopefully bought your good looking GT.

Thanks! It's very promising, the interested party got a partial loan and has the rest of the money and is just waiting to send the cashier's check he has gotten from his bank, so i'm thinking this will more than likely pan out.

Now if I can just find an 86' GT for sale that fits my parameters. I can free up a bit more money at the end of the month, but I don't want to spend too much on it, since I want it to have aftermarket engine work, suspension mods, and some other work perhaps, but i'd like it to be a project car. So the paint doesn't have to be perfect, a pretty straight body, and minor rust on common areas like the hatch are a type of car I would be interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread