McLaren F1 vs P1 vs Senna

blk02edge

Established Member
Crazy to think you can buy like 10 sennas for the price of an F1.

Ill take the F1..

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
F1 is the greatest car of all time for me. 1 +2 seating, and 3 pedals. P1 and Senna for sure are faster, but who cares. Its about enjoyment. Ironically, they all share about the same sticker price (~$1m)..... There is an LM version (one of 2) going during Monterey car week. Should be huge as last F1 I remember selling wasn't an LM and sold for almost $16m

blk02edge

Established Member
F1 is the greatest car of all time for me. 1 +2 seating, and 3 pedals. P1 and Senna for sure are faster, but who cares. Its about enjoyment. Ironically, they all share about the same sticker price (~$1m)..... There is an LM version (one of 2) going during Monterey car week. Should be huge as last F1 I remember selling wasn't an LM and sold for almost $16m
Kinda how id rather have an F40 over a LaF

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I remember seeing the F1 when they first came out and loved the middle seat setup.

But the things I'd do for a P1.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ultra sexy exotic 25 years ago, and JUST as sexy today! The sound of that engine is intoxicating.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
ABSOLUTELY, agree 1000%. I'm not liking the current over complicated cars with electric motors, KERS, batteries etc. How on earth are you going to fix one in 20 years....

that holds true for pretty much anything being produced, when you need some random ass sensor or module in 50 years it's gonna be a pain/$$$

Users who are viewing this thread