May 22 Santa Pod

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
i guess i am meeting you guys there. Would be cool to grill out later that afternoon/ evening at my house which is about 25 or 30 mins away. but i know you guys might be beat. My car should be fixed by then, knock on wood

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Im in! And Id be up for whatever afterwards. Yea those of us that live down this way should all meet up in Newmarket and roll up. There should be about 5 or 6 of us.

bobbys97r

Established Member
Im in! And Id be up for whatever afterwards. Yea those of us that live down this way should all meet up in Newmarket and roll up. There should be about 5 or 6 of us.

Heck yes. Ive never been so what time do we need to meet up to get there at a good time? I might have a few non mustang guys that will want to roll with us if thats ok. One has a really nice GT4

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
the track opens at 9 i believe and running starts at 10. i reccomend you guys get there early bc less wait time in morning and track gets worse prepped by the afternoon. i ran my better times in the morning. what you guys think. i will meet you there at 0930

bobbys97r

Established Member
the track opens at 9 i believe and running starts at 10. i reccomend you guys get there early bc less wait time in morning and track gets worse prepped by the afternoon. i ran my better times in the morning. what you guys think. i will meet you there at 0930

Im good with that; how long does it take to get there?

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
its about an hour and change. not 2 hours i dont think. just need someone with a satnav to lead.

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
I know one of the british guys at the place that make the weather reports. they over heard we are trying to go to the Pod and are just messing with us. they will put the real report up tomorrow or next day.

bobbys97r

Established Member
ok cool I will tell people to be at home base between 0800 and 0815 and we will be heading out at 0830 sounds good. Is there any challengers comming Id really like to race an srt 8.

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Looks like the weather is gonna play nice. Im tellin everyone that wants to come to Nm that we are leaving the Homebase lot at 0830. I think there is just going to be 5 of us now.

bobbys97r

Established Member
Looks like the weather is gonna play nice. Im tellin everyone that wants to come to Nm that we are leaving the Homebase lot at 0830. I think there is just going to be 5 of us now.

4.... The world hate me when it comes to car things. I tried to switch back to my X pipe tonight and f-ed off my exhaust gaskets. I tried to fix it with high temp RTV with no luck. So my car sounds like a hugh bag of ass and Im sorry but I cant take it to the track like than. I also think my fuel pump maybe goind; I ordered a 255 LPH pump, a new belt, and new exhaust gaskets tonight... Im really sorry I really want to race.

Users who are viewing this thread