May 15th -- 2nd Annual DFW-SVTOA day at the Drags!!!

coleman

Established Member
The date May 15, 2005 has been set for the 2nd annual DFW-SVTOA day at the drags. For the second year in a row we have rented Texas Raceway "Kennedale" for a private day of high performance driving and learning about the capabilities of our vehicles! The price for the event will be $25 per car before May 10th and $30 after. You may bring as many guests/drivers as you like for this price as long as they are all in one car. Our private track time will begin at 3 pm and last until 5 pm when the facility opens to the public. At the end of our session, you and your guests will be able to stick around for Street Wars at no additional cost until 9 pm when the track closes for the evening. This promises to be a great event with lots of learning and fun!

You do not have to be an SVTOA member to participate.
Normal Track rules apply.

Participation will be limited to 50 to help ensure that everyone gets ample track time.

We'll be having a few GTGs around the metroplex to collect entry information and provide a flyer for admitance.

Area GTG list(s):
May 7th: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181236

If you would like to mail in your fee, please provide your name and car information.

SVTOA of Dallas/Ft. Worth
P.O. Box 175756
Arlington, TX 76003-9998

Attendees
  1. Toy Cobra - DFW-SVTOA - 03 Cobra
  2. coleman - DFW-SVTOA - 03 Cobra (or 04 Focus)
  3. CrazyHorse - DFW-SVTOA - 96 Cobra
  4. Scanodd - DFW-SVTOA - 03 Cobra
  5. JimJr - DFW-SVTOA - 93 Cobra
  6. Marcus Pritchett - DFW-SVTOA - 03 Cobra
  7. TexasDealer - DFW-SVTOA - 03 Cobra
  8. Mike Lee/Yellow03Cobra? - DFW-SVTOA - 03 Cobra
  9. mustarroa - SVTperformance - 03 Cobra
  10. Tomcat427 - Mach1Registry - 03 Mach 1
  11. Hitman - SVTtexas - 04 Mach 1
  12. Jim H. - Mach1Registry - 03 Mach 1

We'll create a confirmed list shortly.

Last edited:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Coleman,

Not Sure if i can go yet, I will talk with my parents, and if they want more information, i will show them the thread and have John (TexArcana) talk with them, i just dont know if i will be able to catch a ride, I Will keep you posted.

- Jeremy

If anyone needs me, call my cell
214 537 3775

True_stang

Banned
is there any get togethers that i can pay to go at before hand ??? its the 12 and there is 3 days left just wondering everyone.

coleman, now i wish i never sold you those e/t streets lol...

coleman

Established Member
Ok people ... if you want to play, just pay us at the gate ... this get your flyer before the event just isn't panning out ... we didn't have enough lead time to do that.
oh well ... looks like turnout will be low so I'm sure everyone will get in a TON or runs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread