Maximum Motorsports Coilover Suspension, K Member and Control Arms

Hone03

Established Member
***SOLD***

I have a complete coilover suspension swap for an IRS equipped Cobra. Bought all the suspension components new from MM several years ago and later picked up a used K member and control arm package. Never got around to installing any of it and have since sold the car. With the exception of the K member and the control arms everything is brand new in the boxes. I did pick up the oil filter relocation kit off the forum. It is new, just not in a box from MM. The k member and control arms are in great condition with no scrapes or scuffs but one of the arms will need a new dust cover as you can see in the pic. I attached a component list as taken from MM's website. Trying to sell everything as a package.

Retail price for everything is over $4500. Asking $3000 for the entire setup.

Individual component prices listed below.

Local pickup in central Florida or buyer to pay shipping and Paypal fees.

For quickest response please contact me by text (813)384-8503.

Last edited:

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
I know you're trying to do a package, if it doesn't sell and you want to split ways with the front suspension, pm me

Hone03

Established Member
Thanks for the replies. For the time being I'm going to continue to try to keep everything together as a package. I'll update if that changes.

cheebs127

Established Member
Interested in the steering shaft if you decide to split it up. If not GLWS, this is a killer deal for someone who has a stock car!

lucheski

Established Member
Looks like theres a buyer for most everything...Been subbed for months...I get my hopes up everytime there is a reply OP will split it up :)

Rock SVT

Established Member
how much for the coilovers and the struts and shocks? I priced everything on their website yesterday and it came out to $1500 dang near on the nose.

Users who are viewing this thread