Maximum Motorsport strut tower brace f/s

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
I have a MM strut tower brace for a 03/04 Cobra painted in Mystichrome met. I can paint it in any color desired it's in perfect shape just can't use any longer due to switching to the whipple local only pickup I'm not going to try to ship this Sorry.

$125.00 the way you see it and $150.00 painted any color just need your paint code
I'd also like to trade the black plastic firewall piece mine is already cut out for it I have all hardware and I believe I have the instructions also. Here's a picture from back in March when I painted the frontend

100_1528.jpg

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Just saw this down at Jason's on Wednesday night, looks awesome painted.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Oh yeah, that reminds me. I've got one in the box that I never could install because it wouldn't fit over the JLT intake. Probably should start a F/S thread one of these days...

Eh, I'll wait 'til Rob's sells at least!

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Hey Rob, not to Hijack your thread but what were your final numbers? Everytime I check'd it seemed like the Dyno kept F'n up:shrug:

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
first pull 597 second pull computer glitched, 3rd pull no horsepower reading, 4th same, 5th it read 595@19#'s . Jon added timing for the second pull, and leaned it out some, said it should be 615-620. But on paper it only shows 597, got plenty of power on tap now and then some

Users who are viewing this thread