Mats upon delivery of R

1Fast R

Did you guys get Cobra mats with your R's when you picked them up at the dealer? We did not. For the amount that we paid for the car we feel that we kind of got took. What do you think?

Bill & Vicki

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by 1Fast R
Did you guys get Cobra mats with your R's when you picked them up at the dealer? We did not. For the amount that we paid for the car we feel that we kind of got took. What do you think?

Bill & Vicki

I did not get any with mine either. I don't think they were suppose to come with them.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin
the r's did not come from the factory with them.

however, some dealers put them in. mine put one on the drivers side only.

Drivers side????? Does that mean they put it on the right hand side???? We all know the the left hand side for your car is the mechanics side.:D :D :D :D

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R

Drivers side????? Does that mean they put it on the right hand side???? We all know the the left hand side for your car is the mechanics side.:D :D :D :D

the right side is your side, where u ride:D

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
that's cause the clock is over on that side of the car?!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have crossed the line, Andy. I will remember:lol: :lol: :lol:

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R

You have crossed the line, Andy. I will remember:lol: :lol: :lol:

and so will i. (as andy and kevin do the high five dance as done on the geico comercial between the two squirrels) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

and so will i. (as andy and kevin do the high five dance as done on the geico comercial between the two squirrels) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, it looks like "all for none and none for all" at least relating to my situation. :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

BillsSnake

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bill and Vicky - where are you getting your mats and can I get some also from your supplier? I didn't get any mats with mine just some really cool driving boots and a leather jacket. Just kidding kids. hehehehe

1Fast R

Bill, you had us going there! We were told that PPI made custom embroidery mats so I called them and they don't custom embroidery anymorre! I have seen some cool Cobra mats with the COBRA script down the side of the mat in red embroidery. So we are just going to look around for some with the snake on them and COBRA. Maybe from Ford?

Anyone else get cool mats from somewhere to share?

Vicki & Bill

Users who are viewing this thread