Massive Lightning burn out, vs. Type R Van

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
nice server. 50 megs doesnt seem like much when d/l'ing on a fast server.

what do you xpect, he has neons on the truck. LOL! j/k

nice burnout

Last edited:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Funny thing, I was reading this article about how long burnouts on anything but slicks messes with the composition of the tread or something and actually causes you to lose traction. I was reading it in like a Firestone while getting my tires rotated, interesting article. Does that Lightning have neons??:nonono:

sir-blah

Established Member
Originally posted by Codes
Funny thing, I was reading this article about how long burnouts on anything but slicks messes with the composition of the tread or something and actually causes you to lose traction. I was reading it in like a Firestone while getting my tires rotated, interesting article. Does that Lightning have neons??:nonono:

He was on slicks, and even on slicks you lose traction. He said even at 50mph it was like driving on ice

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by sir-blah
He was on slicks, and even on slicks you lose traction. He said even at 50mph it was like driving on ice

Sounds like fun...

Cal

Established Member
Originally posted by Codes
Dont hit the wall...

But that's the best part!

Edit- Personally, I like the purple neon. Its polly because I love hot rods and purple neon looks badass on black. Illuminates some of the tiresmoke lol.

Last edited:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Cal
But that's the best part!

Edit- Personally, I like the purple neon. Its polly because I love hot rods and purple neon looks badass on black. Illuminates some of the tiresmoke lol.

I will admit, when it lights up the tire smoke it looks cool. But to me Neon+anycarwhatsoever=ricey...even if it is a bad ass truck

Users who are viewing this thread