Mass tuning race wars tomorrow, anyone going?

Kman11

Established Member
Anyone making it up tomorrow? I've never been to one of these events but it sounds pretty cool.

Anyone know if they prep the track well? I'm thinking of doing the test and tune, i know it will be packed but could be worth it since the conditions are going to be good.

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
did you end up going? This event ****ing SUCKS. MassTuning blows. The best part about me going last year was watching the test and tune and getting my run in there....the worst part? Some cholo hitting my car with a ****ing quad in the pits....who was racing in the Mass Tuning event and his car SUCKED. it was some POS FB RX7 that was slow as hell.

clearly im salty on the matter....ive only been to 2 MassTuning events and they sucked both times. Completely unprofessional and ridiculous. Although, you can clearly see the nice car enthusiasts with clean ass Supras, Skylines, and other more rare JDM models.

Kman11

Established Member
Hey Guys,

I did not make it, i called in the morning and they said there was no guarantee T+T would get any runs in. Didn't seem worth it to me.

I don't know anything about the group, doesn't sound good though!

Sucks there's only a few weeks left to race this season!

Users who are viewing this thread