Maryland Stang/Cobra owners

Na7e

Established Member
Just wondering where you all hang out or if you know of any places in anne arundel that stang owners meet up? Any info would be great, I know a lot of car owners use to show their cars off at the Glen Burnie Mall, but I dont think that they do it any more...

thanks

Nate

Imperial Pose

Winning Is A Habit
Established Member
Nate,

I'm not sure where the hang-outs are. I'd be interested in finding out as well.

I went to the 75-80 race track in Monrovia last Friday night, and had a good time watching the action, and talking with some Cobra, GT, & Saleen test & tune participants.

creedstang01

Established Member
Im looking for a sonic blue convertible.....or a dark shadow grey convertible 03 cobra.........anybody lookin for a buyer?

HatterWayne

Established Member
Thanks Na7e . . . I think he's looking to buy from a private party instead of a dealer :) . . . the dealers are adding an "aftermarket adjustment fee". . . saw one today with an "AMAF" of $3500.00 on top of the MSRP!! . . . :-(

h3.jpg

:)

Last edited:

Imperial Pose

Winning Is A Habit
Established Member
Hatter,

Very nice ride in your pic!

AMAF must be for verts. I negotiated $1K off MSRP last month on my coup at Bob Bell. I would try to go lower now. FYI.

Im looking for a sonic blue convertible.....or a dark shadow grey convertible 03 cobra.........anybody lookin for a buyer?

Creedstang,

Can't help you, as I don't know of any private buyers, but I'll keep my eyes open.

HatterWayne

Established Member
Thanks IP :) . . . and I've seen the same AMAF on coups too . . . they all add $3000 MIN! . . . Also saw a $5000 AMAF on the 10th Ann today!
I guess they figure someone will be dumb enough to pay that $$$ . . .
:)

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
Looking for Mustangs to Cruise with...

I just moved to the Annapolis Area about 2 weeks ago from NJ. I am new to the area. So, I guess I will try seeing if I meet anyone at the Waldorf Ford Car Show 27 July.
I am up for any kind of cruise/meet. :burnout:

Later "D":coolman:

Last edited:

Imperial Pose

Winning Is A Habit
Established Member
D,

I was just in your neighborhood this afternoon trying on some helmets at Speed Unlimited on Allentown Rd.

I'll let you know when I'm heading to Capital Raceway for a Friday night test & tune, most likely 4-6 weeks.

IP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread