March in for Huge Deals!

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
-NOW through March 14, 2021-

Combine tire deals for up to $110.00 in total savings! Online INSTANT Savings include:
  • $70.00 Instant savings on any set of four(4) Bridgestone tires
  • $70.00 Instant savings on any set of four(4) Michelin tires
  • $70.00 Instant savings on a set of four(4) Cooper Discoverer STT Pro Tires

See the links below for additional details and offers:

AT THE STORE:

Love March More! | Discount Tire

TO YOUR DOOR:

Love March More! | Discount Tire Direct

Have questions or need a quote? Shoot us PM and we'll make sure you're taken care of!

March_Deals.jpg

NAVIG8ER

Established Member
Looking to purchase a new set of Toyo Proxes III, 305/40/22 for my new custom forged Velgen wheels 22x10...list is $170/tire. Any specials running through SVTPerformance?

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Any way you can send me a quote for

(2) 315/30/18 toyo R888's and

(2) Toyo Proxes T1 Sport in 275/35/18

Email is Npetrangelo1976@ gmail.com

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Looking to purchase a new set of Toyo Proxes III, 305/40/22 for my new custom forged Velgen wheels 22x10...list is $170/tire. Any specials running through SVTPerformance?

Congrats on the new wheels!

There are no member discounts at this time however right now Discount Tire Direct is offering an instant $80.00 savings with the purchase of four(4) new Proxes III tires.

Details: 305/40R22 Toyo Proxes STIII | Discount Tire Direct

Any way you can send me a quote for

(2) 315/30/18 toyo R888's and

(2) Toyo Proxes T1 Sport in 275/35/18

Email is Npetrangelo1976@ gmail.com

Absolutely! Thank you for the opportunity.

We are having some issues with our email system right now - may we send you a Private Message?

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Congrats on the new wheels!

There are no member discounts at this time however right now Discount Tire Direct is offering an instant $80.00 savings with the purchase of four(4) new Proxes III tires.

Details: 305/40R22 Toyo Proxes STIII | Discount Tire Direct

Absolutely! Thank you for the opportunity.

We are having some issues with our email system right now - may we send you a Private Message?

OK THANKS!!

NAVIG8ER

Established Member
Why is there a better deal on Discount Tire Direct over just Discount Tire? Isn’t it the same company? It’s cheaper for me to order and ship them to my house than to have Discount Tire order them...what am I missing?

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Why is there a better deal on Discount Tire Direct over just Discount Tire? Isn’t it the same company? It’s cheaper for me to order and ship them to my house than to have Discount Tire order them...what am I missing?

DTD falls under the same umbrella, however promotional offers can differ due to different business models. Our stores are very good about matching DTD incentives :cool:

Last edited:

nrmustang

Established Member
So I’m a long time discount tire customer, and I’m going to be purchasing some new tires for my Shelby. This is the first time I’m looking at your svtp vendor forum. What’s the advantage to you being a vendor on this site? From what I can see, I can drive down the block to my local discount tire and get the same deal

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for your continued support of Discount Tire @nrmustang - we greatly appreciate it!

At a high level, our goal as a supporting vendor here on SVTP is to assist members with anything that is Discount Tire related. Whether that be assisting with technical and fitment inquires or facilitating resolutions with unexpected experiences. Ultimately, we want to make sure the members are taken care of.

While we do not have a forum member discount running right now, we do have a low price promise and if a competitor has a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll do our best to meet or beat it.

If we can assist you in any way please let us know!

Users who are viewing this thread