Marauderville III

Whiskey City

Established Member
I just want to throw a shout-out to MCM. I'm stuck in the Hampton w/ you guys (in the room right next to your hospitality suite) on business and my Cobra's at home. I've talked w/ a couple of you and you're all class acts. It's awsome going out to the parking lot and seeing 20-something Mercs' all lined up and looking good.:rockon:

Enjoy WDC!

WC.

bigslim

Established Member
Whiskey City said:
I just want to throw a shout-out to MCM. I'm stuck in the Hampton w/ you guys (in the room right next to your hospitality suite) on business and my Cobra's at home. I've talked w/ a couple of you and you're all class acts. It's awsome going out to the parking lot and seeing 20-something Mercs' all lined up and looking good.:rockon:

Enjoy WDC!

WC.
Thank you for the "Props". Trying hard to please everyone.

R-CODE

Established Member
i will be out today (friday) to make an appearance at the MCM location on woodward, want to meet the sister family of the MCT ermintators. see you'z after 5 ish. Till then.....

GOTTI

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
bigslim said:
Thank you for the "Props". Trying hard to please everyone.

Slim-it was a pleasure to finally meet you. You are indeed the class act you appear to be on-line. Thanks again for all your hard work-I had a great time and I'll be back next year!! :beer:

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
tallboy said:
Slim-it was a pleasure to finally meet you. You are indeed the class act you appear to be on-line. Thanks again for all your hard work-I had a great time and I'll be back next year!! :beer:

Ditto. ^^^^What he said^^^^ :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread