Marauder Rolled Tips?

760-MPH

Established Member
Does anyone know where i can get a set of the rolled tips that come stock on a Marauder? i believe they are 3.5 inch correct? or does anyone have a part #...
thanks for all your help

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobranewbie
Does anyone know where i can get a set of the rolled tips that come stock on a Marauder? i believe they are 3.5 inch correct? or does anyone have a part #...
thanks for all your help

I know Meigs is the Manufacturer but I have not got a part or stock number for them but they are over 2 FT. long and your right about the 3.5 inch dia.

Try your local Merc/Lincoln dealer they should have that info your looking for.:thumbsup:

Petrograde

ChampaneTaste, BeerBudget
Established Member
Here ya go, these are the "resonator-less" tips from Megs.

Marauder Exhaust Tips by Meg's with Resonator Delete. Part #: INT02X

Hope that helps dude!

NBC Shooter

Established Member
One of our site sponsors at the other Marauder site is Innovative Interceptors--they carry both the "resonator-delete" tips (louder) or the stock Marauder "Megs" tips (both from the OEM manufacturer, Cone Engineering). The stock tips are slightly quieter. I have the "resonator-delete" Megs tips (which are EXACTLY like the factory tips except louder) with Flowmaster 40-series Deltaflows, and I love 'em. Nice and loud. They also sell a "brand X" pair of tips that look just like the stock tips, but are less expensive. Here's their website:

http://www.innovativeinterceptors.com/

Users who are viewing this thread