Anybody have any guesses on this one?

Great video! Great carnage!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
grenade GIF

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
That one was "kind of" bad. A few of those crank journals looked like the guys at carbonite mistaked them for a blower pulley and coated them. ****.

railroad

Established Member
Looks like someone intentionally drained oil and red lined it or my friends wife was driving it. She thinks the oil light means you have 500 miles to get it checked.

DoneItDeliberate

Established Member
Looks like the engine was run upside down.

Bottom end looks like it got extremely hot and nuked all 8 rods. But the heads/cams/valve train showed no signs of oil starvation or extreme heat.

My only explanation is that the car flipped and was at WOT until it went kablooey.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Low oil level. Maybe it had around a quart of oil and was cavitating but still had enough lubrication for the top end due to low load/low rpm. It probably ran that way for quite a while before I finally let go.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Looks like the engine was run upside down.

Bottom end looks like it got extremely hot and nuked all 8 rods. But the heads/cams/valve train showed no signs of oil starvation or extreme heat.

My only explanation is that the car flipped and was at WOT until it went kablooey.

That seems to be the only thing that would make sense. Cam journals would be get smoked with normal oil starvation.

Users who are viewing this thread