Marauder blower?

MULLETMAN

'Evening Ford fans-
My dad has an 03 Marauder that he's looking to possibly boost. The car has basically the same engine as the Mustang, right? I've seen that Kenny Brown is using Vortechs for his Marauder package, and I know that a lot of Mustang guys also use Vortechs. I've also found that there's an Eaton package for it. I was thinking that the Eaton might look a little more like OEM and be more reliable.? I think he'd rather have more reliability than max power. Does anybody have any suggestions that I can pass on to him? TIA!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'd love to see a blown marauder...that'd be so sweet. The imagine the face on ricers when they hear the eaton wind up and fly right by them....ah yea. But Silverstrike will have to answer any of your questions...I think he's the in-house marauder genius.

hj16

Established Member
Check with Kenny Brown. They have an upgrade for Marauder that boosts HP up to 460~ using a Vortech.

This summer I actually saw one on the street. Sooo badass, and such a sleeper. Except for those who know what the Marauder S windshield banner stands for. :)

94SHO

Established Member
I met a guy at Colubus,Oh for the All Fun Ford Weekend! He has a Intercooled Supercharget Kit!He was a really awesome guy and the kit should beout now..

Trilogy Motorsports 1/4 Mile 12.95s @ 104.5 mph
Bone Stock Marauder
w/ Intercooled Supercharger Kit 0 - 60mph 4.85s
Rear Wheel Total Power (HP) / RPM 358 @ 6100
Torque (ft-lb) / RPM 328 @ 4970
Crank Total Power (HP) / RPM 430 @ 6100
Total Power (HP) / RPM 390 @ 4970

Thats all that was done to the car was the intercooled supercharger and I think some cheater slicks!It was at only 9psi of boost!If you want more info go to the site below or contact the guy!

http://www.trilogyintl.com/

Here is the flyer that I got from him while I was at the track!

20038283927440457713070.jpg

20038283629466814129905.jpg

wicked03snake

Established Member
maximus, i also saw dennis at bristol in that cool blue marauder with a vortech and a factory price sticker still in the window. hella cool man

99SVTAddict

Established Member
Yup, Trilogy's kit is top notch. Lidio from Alternative Auto did the R&D along with them and have done most, if not all, the installs on this kit so far. At least that's my understanding.

Lidio had one of these Marauders down at Milan a couple weeks ago. Running low 13's on a very poor track. Everyone there was running .2 -.3 seconds slower than normal...horrible track.:fm:

Anyway's, he's got about 10 more Mauraders lined up to install these blowers. He's trying to get one out per week. That just tells you something about his ability as a tuner/install shop.

Give him a call: 586-463-0010

Users who are viewing this thread