Man In Wheelchair Brandishing Knife Shot 9 Times

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Agent went to tackle him from behind while they were both running
Again, this dude was in a wheelchair. Do you see a lot of people in wheelchairs turn themselves all the way around in their chair while rolling away?

I get where you are coming from, but as Zyborg said a few posts up, "that wheelchair though"

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Once again, tazer use is neither indicated nor mandatory with a knife wielding subject.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Lol, again I get that...but wheelchair.

I'm genuinely curious to see how this closes out.
If the officers were justified, then they will both keep there jobs and see no reprimands/jail time.

MG0h3

Established Member
Why would a taser not have worked due to his immobility?

It may have. May not have.

There is a reason that deadly force is authorized against a knife wielding subject.

See all the other posts I’ve made regarding taser training and policy and use of force policy.

You all keep asking the same question which I’ve answered in I don’t know how many of these posts.

Some of these threads are like the FB retards saying my car died and won’t start.

I tell them to test for fuel and spark.

90 other retards are telling him to test each individual component or some random part that failed on their clapped out POS.

I come back a week later and the initial retard has replaced 13 parts and still has zero idea why his car still isn’t starting.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
Lol, again I get that...but wheelchair.

I'm genuinely curious to see how this closes out.
If the officers were justified, then they will both keep there jobs and see no reprimands/jail time.

There is nothing in policy in training that says “unless the person is in a wheelchair”.

It may come into play with a jury, but the defense will pound away at training, policy, and all the other scenarios where a seated person is just as deadly as anyone else.

Strange that y’all are so hard on other criminals committing violence, yet you seem disturbed that a violent felon with a knife thats resisting arrest should get different treatment. Why? Wheelchair alone?

What if this person were coming up your driveway towards your front door with the knife in his hand, officer had been ordering him to stop. What would you like the officer to do? Remember, this is approaching your doorstep where you’re (wife/kids?) standing.

blk02edge

Established Member
At the end of the day, if you are fighting cops you are likely trash. I don't feel one bit bad for wheelz.

Imagine if he was black though...

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
bike-stick.gif

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The other wrench in this scenario is would you trust that the guy is legit handicapped?

I know I wouldn’t ....

then again, I wouldn’t unload 8, pause and then #9 for good measure... lol

wheelchair guy got what was coming to him and cop’s career is gone!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe he is Judge Dredd?

Rolling away from a cop, sentence: Death.
FIFY.

“rolling away from cop, heading into a business where families shop, while wielding a knife / acting erratic and disregarding orders and multiple attempts at de-escalation, sentence: death.”

think about it for a second...

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
FIFY.

“rolling away from cop, heading into a business where families shop, while wielding a knife / acting erratic and disregarding orders and multiple attempts at de-escalation, sentence: death.”

It was in a joking manner.

I see the reason to stop the perp, but the manner he did it is going to get him in some legal issues.

MG0h3

Established Member
FIFY.

It is funny.

No wonder the few black members on here would get all bent.

If I cared enough, I’d go back and look at what some of these guys had to say when some black dude got smoked for doing the exact same shit.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Still don't buy it. He didn't have the "capability" being wheelchair ridden, not having even been facing the Police Officers "Intent" is not a viable reason. He did have the "means"..I'll give you that but without the other two....the pyramid just doesn't form. I'm sticking with IDGAF he was a scumbag but the Police Officers used excessive force.

MG0h3

Established Member
Still don't buy it. He didn't have the "capability" being wheelchair ridden, not having even been facing the Police Officers "Intent" is not a viable reason. He did have the "means"..I'll give you that but without the other two....the pyramid just doesn't form. I'm sticking with IDGAF he was a scumbag but the Police Officers used excessive force.

No intent huh?

Ok, I’ll play.

Why did he pull the knife?

MG0h3

Established Member

Also, I’ll continue to remind you, I could sit in a wheelchair with a knife in my hand.

Do I not have the capability to stand?

All the defense will have to do is find any video of a person in a wheelchair standing up and taking a step or two.

Happens 1000s of times a day at airports across the planet.

Slugs walking around and then it’s wheelchair time to board early. Then stand up and walk to their prime seat up front.

Do you have any formal training or experience with subduing people? Seriously curious.

scott_0

Established Member
yet, we have still yet you hear anything about this in the media, sure there’s been minimal coverage, but if this man was black or brown, it would have been shoved so far down our throats, if people don’t see that the media WANTS us to be divided, they are blind!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

the problem is that you are assuming he didn’t have the capability.... we really don’t know if he really was not able to stand / and or walk... even if he was not, he could have still slashed at people from his wheelchair.....

that ****ing wheelchair tho... :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread