Man In Wheelchair Brandishing Knife Shot 9 Times

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Lol thats considered fleeing. Unfortunately you are incorrect. The wheelchair guy was shot dead in the back. Now as funny as that was. Those officers that shot will lose everything.

Active Aggressor - An individual who is actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a confined or populated area or attempting to cause harm to as many people as possible

generally speaking, people run out of stores, not in to them when attempting to escape.

also, that definition could be argued in a court of law as justification. "attempting to kill people in a confined or populated area." this guy has a knife in his hand and advancing towards a store front where a confused employee is standing. the last part, "attempting to cause harm...etc", well not too many people walk/ride around actively brandishing a knife after repeated attempts by officials to cease their actions.

seems to me you made the Active Aggressor definition pretty concrete. are you related to that prosecutor in the Rittenhouse case?

where the officer is standing in relation has little bearing on the offenders motives or actions needed when confronted with an assailant of unknown potential. youre not gonna know if this person truly needed that wheelchair or not. i see fat pieces of shit riding in those chairs all the time. somehow, they seem to waddle their fat asses from the car 300ft away from the storefront, sounding like a plow horse after a 14 hour day, only to plop down and spread their girthy asses on the seat.

there's no doubt it looks bad and i do think it was excessive force but none of us were there in that moment faced with that decision. what if he held fire and that dude pops up out of that seat and runs in. or, maybe he only has enough strength to lunge/flop towards the employee with a knife. if shes hurt, hes failed then too.

at the end of the day, all that dude had to do was stop but he decided not to. he made his choice. instead, he decided to F around and find out. he took "ride or die" literally. also, does anyone know if he was in a gang? maybe he was a crip. :unsure:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
maybe you could elevate it to shooting them in the legs so they dont get away....

At least there is a strong chance they won't feel it then lol.
Lol thats considered fleeing. Unfortunately you are incorrect. The wheelchair guy was shot dead in the back. Now as funny as that was. Those officers that shot will lose everything.

Active Aggressor - An individual who is actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a confined or populated area or attempting to cause harm to as many people as possible

Active aggressor or active threat, either works. I thought I said threat but it doesn't matter because the man's actions and his ignoring of police commands dictated the officer's response. Take away the wheel chair and this video never would have been posted unless it was to show how some idiot got smoked for pulling a knife on a cop, am I right? You feel it's wrong because a wheel chair was involved when the reality is that a wheel chair does not negate the use of deadly force where deadly force is authorized.

C2tuck

Established Member
generally speaking, people run out of stores, not in to them when attempting to escape.

also, that definition could be argued in a court of law as justification. "attempting to kill people in a confined or populated area." this guy has a knife in his hand and advancing towards a store front where a confused employee is standing. the last part, "attempting to cause harm...etc", well not too many people walk/ride around actively brandishing a knife after repeated attempts by officials to cease their actions.

seems to me you made the Active Aggressor definition pretty concrete. are you related to that prosecutor in the Rittenhouse case?

where the officer is standing in relation has little bearing on the offenders motives or actions needed when confronted with an assailant of unknown potential. youre not gonna know if this person truly needed that wheelchair or not. i see fat pieces of shit riding in those chairs all the time. somehow, they seem to waddle their fat asses from the car 300ft away from the storefront, sounding like a plow horse after a 14 hour day, only to plop down and spread their girthy asses on the seat.

there's no doubt it looks bad and i do think it was excessive force but none of us were there in that moment faced with that decision. what if he held fire and that dude pops up out of that seat and runs in. or, maybe he only has enough strength to lunge/flop towards the employee with a knife. if shes hurt, hes failed then too.

at the end of the day, all that dude had to do was stop but he decided not to. he made his choice. instead, he decided to F around and find out. he took "ride or die" literally. also, does anyone know if he was in a gang? maybe he was a crip. :unsure:

Lol. Love your perfect description of the Walmart fat ass’s on the scooters!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Wherever you got that is tying that into the whole active shooter term.

Believe it or not, someone squaring up to me with balled fists is assault if I interpret it as such.

Just the same as I don’t have to wait for someone with a gun to shoot at me or someone else before taking action, same applies with a knife. We aren’t supposed to wait for crazy legs to start hacking someone up before shooting him.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

2 different situations. Squaring up puts you at risk. Wheeling away does not.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
At least there is a strong chance they won't feel it then lol.

Active aggressor or active threat, either works. I thought I said threat but it doesn't matter because the man's actions and his ignoring of police commands dictated the officer's response. Take away the wheel chair and this video never would have been posted unless it was to show how some idiot got smoked for pulling a knife on a cop, am I right? You feel it's wrong because a wheel chair was involved when the reality is that a wheel chair does not negate the use of deadly force where deadly force is authorized.
I agree, had this been some regular guy not in a wheel chair this video would have not been posted. Would of been just another white guy shot.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

Its gonna be interesting how this all plays out. But based on whats considered the new social standard those cops will Fry.

I dont think anyone has remorse for the wheelchair dude. But to a jury thats gonna look like murder.

Personally it might have been funnier if one of the officers had just kicked over dude in the wheelchair. But they do get points for making dude fall head 1st into the ground.

MG0h3

Established Member
2 different situations. Squaring up puts you at risk. Wheeling away does not.

I suspect the officer was considering the girl that the subject was approaching.

Remember, deadly force is authorized to protect yourself or OTHERS from death or serious bodily harm.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
A paraplegic, with his back/chair turned from the police.
Yeah, not gonna end well.

Paraplegic Lives Matter

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Patiently awaiting Cuckup1's take on this.
wv3lpsLXZZUAw.gif

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
Its gonna be interesting how this all plays out. But based on whats considered the new social standard those cops will Fry.

I dont think anyone has remorse for the wheelchair dude. But to a jury thats gonna look like murder.

Personally it might have been funnier if one of the officers had just kicked over dude in the wheelchair. But they do get points for making dude fall head 1st into the ground.

I don’t know.

I agree that the shooting looked pretty violent and will be shocking to a jury, if things go that way.

Curious if they knew who he was/criminal history.

Regardless, I believe that will be entered in court.

So you’ve got a violent felon that is resisting arrest and approaching a store/person with a knife.

I mean I wish he would have walked up behind him and hit him on top of the head with his baton. If it worked but didn’t kill him, maybe we’d be allowed to do that if appropriate.

Maybe next time he’d be driving the wheelchair with a straw like Chris Reeves. Be harder to pull a knife as a quadriplegic.

I think the shoot was authorized, the amount of rounds will be the issue even though one through the upper left quadrant would do the trick most likely.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't even see them try to run up behind and flip his chair over/back. I mean the guy cant reach behind him with a knife.
Has it been confirmed that he really was crippled? Maybe that was the issue?

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

So.....an armed suspect turning from police and running towards his girlfriend that he had a violent argument with moments earlier is considered FLEEING? Are you stating an opinion, or a fact? :unsure: Truth is, you don't know. That guy could very well have been wanting to kill someone in the store. He could just as easily be identified as an active aggressor as he could a fleeing suspect. The key could very well be the weapon in his hand while heading back into the store.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The thing here is that, had the guy with the knife, been going inside the store on his own 2 feet, no doubt the shooting would be justified.... But that wheelchair though.... lol.

MG0h3

Established Member
I didn't even see them try to run up behind and flip his chair over/back. I mean the guy cant reach behind him with a knife.
Has it been confirmed that he really was crippled? Maybe that was the issue?

Wrong. Someone can absolutely thrust behind themselves with a knife.

In fact, an Agent here was attempting to tackle a fleeing subject who had brandished a knife. Yes, this guy was actually fleeing.

Agent went to tackle him from behind while they were both running and the subject thrust back once with the knife and buried it in his eye socket.

Agent was in a coma, eventually brain dead, they pulled the plug.

I know there is a lot of info we don’t have and the video only shows so much, but some of the comments on these altercations are based on ZERO knowledge, experience, or training.

Users who are viewing this thread