Making the move over.

deepblue13

Established Member
Sweet, I picked up my new 2017 solid black, stripe delete, GT350 last Wednesday.

I need to get pictures as well.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats to you both. It's going to be a fun summer for you!
congratulations-clipart-congrats-3-animated.gif

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
This week I will be in the possession of a new 2017 GT350. White with blue stripes and black roof.

Will be posting pics soon!

Nice.. congrats!

Sweet, I picked up my new 2017 solid black, stripe delete, GT350 last Wednesday.

I need to get pictures as well.

Wow.. I bet that looks KILLER. Love me some stripe delete Shelby cars (any of them!).

Pics!

WVTrakPak

Established Member
This week I will be in the possession of a new 2017 GT350. White with blue stripes and black roof.

Will be posting pics soon!
Moving from what? And....Congrats! Love the heritage of the White/Blue

Drewsky65

Established Member
Thanks guys!

The Roof will be wrapped in Black as part of the deal. i really really love the stripe delete 350's OR black roof's on these cars. i was debating taking all the stripes off with the black roof. but ill leave it like this for now, and can always take them off down the road if I choose to go that way.

350 1.JPEG
350 2.JPEG
350 3.JPEG
350 4.JPEG

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
Uh oh. You're not gonna end up being one of the "Oh my god! It has no torque! I shouldn't have to rev it so much!" crowd, are you?

exactly what I was thinking...but I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he drove it and knows what he is moving to/from...I am sure he has his own personal reason(s) for doing this?

Congrats O.P. @Drewsky65 hope you enjoy it! my favorite color scheme.

Drewsky65

Established Member
Uh oh. You're not gonna end up being one of the "Oh my god! It has no torque! I shouldn't have to rev it so much!" crowd, are you?

hahaha NO, i have put a lot of thought into this. About 5-6 months worth. I have posted a thread here a few months back on thoughts of pros and cons. I was planning on doing a in depth review between the two this weekend. ( picking the 350 up tomorrow ) I have seen a few other threads recently on this as well.

Before i go in depth on the WHY, I will simply say the 350 is a car that fits my personal needs better. Its more well rounded and does much more.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Good. At least you actually put some thought into what you were buying, instead of just jumping on the next shiny thing because it's the next shiny thing, then complaining because it wasn't what you expected. Given that you did do your due diligence, I think you're going to love it. Congrats!

Drewsky65

Established Member
Good. At least you actually put some thought into what you were buying, instead of just jumping on the next shiny thing because it's the next shiny thing, then complaining because it wasn't what you expected. Given that you did do your due diligence, I think you're going to love it. Congrats!

appreciate that. yes i know exactly what I am getting into on this one. And knowing the end of this year the new 500 will be revealed and be bigger and badder. I believe the FPC will never be made again after this car ( at least in a mustang). We are going into a turbo V6, automatic trans world slowly and surely. This car will go down as something special i believe. The last of its kind sort of thing haha

Last edited:

WVTrakPak

Established Member
coming from a 2013 500

I have been debating same move as I enjoy the track, but since I am never going to be a 5-6 time a year guy, I think I am going to stay put. Mine is very capable on track, but not to the GT350 level at all. (Maybe for two laps!!) It has been fun watching videos and deciding, but I am having trouble thinking it is worth the money to trade.

Question, how do the Recaros compare?

Drewsky65

Established Member
I have been debating same move as I enjoy the track, but since I am never going to be a 5-6 time a year guy, I think I am going to stay put. Mine is very capable on track, but not to the GT350 level at all. (Maybe for two laps!!) It has been fun watching videos and deciding, but I am having trouble thinking it is worth the money to trade.

Question, how do the Recaros compare?

Have you driven one before?

mullens

Established Member
Edited. Questions answered in another thread. Mods please delete.

Last edited:

Drewsky65

Established Member
first impressions of the car are great! love the ride quality and huge technology upgrade. i am still in break in process so this this is teasing the hell out of me ! I have been under 4k the entire time an i think i hit 52-5300 rpm with half throttle for a split second once or twice. I can feel there is a lot more power left too.

what have you guys been doing for beak in ??
i have searched high and low and everyone seems to say something different and have their own theory. has anyone used what Ford recommends in the GT350 handbook?

Zeromaz

Established Member
I used the handbook on both of my 350s. I purposely took surface streets to work and back to keep the RPMs moving up and down their range instead of being consistant on the highway. Stick to the handbook and you can’t be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread