!!!Making my lil 2v a 4v questions!!!!!!

slow2000gt

your neighborhood pimp
Established Member
ok so ill give you my scenario first. this summer i planned on a CHP 310 ci shortblock swap along with stage 1 sean hyland heads and cams. the intake would be stock pi along with c&l plenum, accufab throttle body and jlt intake. then next year i would bolt on a supercharger (s trim or t trim??). in the end i would have one bad mutha fugger.

so to me this was a great idea but a little idea popped into my head. instead of 2v heads why not do 4v 2003 and up cobra heads and a stock eaton for the time being.

my question is-will this work? does it make sense? will my bbk longtubes swap over to 4v heads? and is it worth my while?

Any help from you guys would be great help. i have until summer to get my thoughts and ideas together so im trying to think it all out early and in advance.

Thanks in advance

Jon :rockon:

00PONY

Native Texan
Established Member
just beef up the block and throw on some nitrous until you can afford a blower. and CHP makes junk

1BadKB03

Established Member
you would be better off building up your 2v. cause all the money that you would have to drain into making it a 4v would be better off helping you get that supercharger (by the way a t-trim would be nice)

NXSVTCOBRA

i agree with them, build your 2v, its more cost efficient and it'll make the same amount of power as far as CHP and stroking the motor, its really not worth it, just buy a piston/rod combo and find a good used cobra crank and you'll be set..... top it off with some Patriot heads or so and you'll be good to go

spray a little bit of nitrous for the time being until you can get a supercharger......

if i could do it all over again i would've bought a GT, cheaper car, and cheaper parts

Users who are viewing this thread