FOR SALE: Maisto Diecast 1:18 Velocity Blue S550 Mustang.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
For sale I have a Maisto 1:18 Diecast Velocity Blue 2015 Mustang. Even though this color wasn't available on the S550 until 2019 I believe. With the wheels it has it would be equipped with the Performance Package has it has the optional Recaros in the interior. Anyways, I went searching around eBay and this color is quite difficult to find no matter what you put into the search engine. I was only able to find two, one for $54 shipped and the other for $72 shipped.

I am asking $35.00 shipped.

I only accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, CashApp, and I will accept Square if you do not have any of the above. I simply just need your email address to send an invoice to and you can pay with any credit/debit card of your choice securely through the invoice. Due to increased processing fees, I ask you add 4% to the total price if using Square.

VblueStang-1.jpg

VblueStang-2.jpg

VblueStang-3.jpg

VblueStang-4.jpg

Please let me know soon if you want the model because i'm about to remove it from the package and start customizing it. I'm currently working on a Viper GTS2 that I completely took apart, repainted, and did some mods to which i'm still working on. I'll probably do the same to the Mustang, but more subtle and keep the paint the same color if no one decides to buy the model.

PM me if interested soon, i'm about to remove the exhaust tips and carve out the plastic area to fit these oval style tips I have from a Porsche 911 Carrera to give it a more aggressive look.

I have quite a bit of Alcantera from when I had my WRX with STi seats and covered many parts in Alcantera like my A pillars, radio bezel, shifter bezel, armrest, area where the cup holders are placed, and the only thing I didn't do myself is the piece above the shifter bezel which I sent out to JPM Coachworks to custom cover and sew a custom red logo. I still have a bunch of 3M general trim adhesive spray as well as 3M Super 77 Adhesive Spray. I can cover pieces on the model if you want, but it's much less difficult to cover actual car pieces. If you want this service done for your actual car, I can do that for you depending what piece it is.

-Ray

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I have updated my Maisto Velocity Blue 1:18 diecast. I added subframe connectors, a rear diffuser, and most important, staggered quad tips. I had to completely cut out the rear molding to make it fit since it's only designed to fit one tip on each side.

Please don't think the clear rubber band holding the trunk shut is also holding the diffuser, it's just holding the trunk. I placed all the original clear rubber bands and the clear plastic strip holding the doors shut.

vblu-1.jpg

vblu-2.jpg

vblu-3.jpg

vblu-4.jpg

vblu-5.jpg

vblu-6.jpg

vblu-7.jpg

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I also painted the transmission silver, as well as the cats, driveshaft, diff. and the sub frame connectors. I painted the trans mount black, it's chrome stock.

Here is an example of what a stock rear end looks like for a 1:18 Maisto 2015 Mustang.

S550-1-18.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread