MAISTO Check! Does your local Sam's Club have any Maisto 1:18 cars in-stock at all?

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I figured these 1:18 Maisto Diecast cars/trucks are always in such high demand if you happen to find a pallet in your local Sam's Club stacked with Maisto cars or trucks, you always come away with a few since they are only $14.95. Last November I must have been there at the right time and obviously right place. It was about 9:30 AM and I found a pallet full of Maisto diecasts without a single one missing. It was so fresh, it appears they placed the pallett kinda to the side of the toy aisle and left it to be placed in it's correct section. So I somehow got there with a brand new pallet without a single Maisto car taken. I of course went through every single row and at the time I was vigorously searching for the Comp. Orange Cobras. Throughout the entire pallett, I only found two, which I of course bought, but I was surprised they didn't have more.

I probably should have picked up some other cars like the 911 GT3 RS 4.0, but it was in this ugly green color and I already had the blue version. I kind of wish I bought the Gallardo they had, since i'm not a big Lamborghini fan, but I appreciate that car since it came in stick and the model was stick with the classic shifting pattern I always thought was pretty cool looking.

Anyways, I made this thread not to take about any Maisto cars/trucks at all. The purpose of this thread is to name the Sam's Club in your area and if they have any stock of the 1:18 Maisto cars. They've been pretty hard for my to find recently at my local Sam's Club. Everytime I go in, praying a big pile of cars will be at the end of the toy aisle, but it has been quite a while. I guess we won't be seeing that Oxford White Terminator they said they were gonna come out and pull back most of the Comp. Orange ones. When I did regularly see Comp. Orange Maisto Terminators, I noticed as time went on they became harder and harder to find. Just like the entire pallett I found, but it only had 2 Comp. Orange Terminators in the shipment.

My local Sam's Club: Gaithersburg, MD.
-When they do have stock, they seem to get them on a regular basis, but when they are hard to find, it's as if they stop stocking them.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m at Sam’s weekly looking for a comp orange cobra. Haven’t been able to pick one up. I will say though, my local Sam’s has a shit ton of other Maisto models.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Damn, I would love to at least have some selection. I called my Sam's Club before heading out there a couple hours ago and the woman was actually pretty knowledgeable about what I was talking about and told me they had no stock and didn't know when the next stock would be incoming.

I'm about to make a post looking for one, but I wanted to head over there just to pick up a truck. I was not picky at all, an SUV would do as well. I found this GMP Mopar 1:18 scale tool and trailer set. It's really detailed and comes with air compressors, a jack, jack stands, tool box, acetylene torch and some other things, plus the trailer of course (which is all steel). I was going to put my Acme Dodge Dart or maybe my Lane Collectibles 65 Dodge Coronet with a Weber carb set-up and just gorgeous red pearl paint. Now I need something to hook up to the trailer. I don't know all the vehicles Maisto makes right now that is heavy duty enough to pull it, but I know they make a new style Bronco. I don't know why there isn't a company that makes a reasonably priced F150 or Silverado. I would love a F250 Superduty, but I have no idea who makes that.

SHOdown220

Established Member
I have never seen die cast cars at sams club. Maybe I haven't been looking but I didn't realize they carried toys of any kind there

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I stopped by before Christmas and they had two pallets of Maisto cars. I didn’t go through them all but from what I could see there wasn’t any cobras. The orange ones were released a few months ago and the white one I heard was coming during Christmas.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I purchased the last 2 pallets of FORD cars only 1:18ths from my local Sams Club, Pooler, Ga / Savannah.
If your looking for a particular car let me know. Discounts on multiple cars

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
They usually keep making the same model. The aren't like GMP and only make 500 or 1000 and discontinue the mold or stop making the color That's why you see the SVT Lightnings currently there, at least at my Sam's Club when they were constantly stocking them. I do agree that the Comp. Orange ones are harder to find, but so are the blue w/ with white stripes 2020 GT500s. I barely see that color anymore, but I do see quite a few of the 2020 GT500 in red.

I don't know, but perhaps they make a ton of a Comp. Orange or a certain color GT500 for initial release which floods every Sam's Club and after a few months they start making their normal quota of each car in each color. I'm not sure, just a guess since I doubt they don't want to be left with too much inventory of one car in a certain color.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Two pallets? How many boxes per pallet?

I don't get to my local Sam's Club (Newington) often because it's a 20-25 minute drive. I've never noticed any 1:18 die cast cars there.

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
I found a complete pallet a few months ago and spent like $350 at a few stores.

The green ugly Porsche
Lambos
Ferraris
Broncos
5 orange cobra
Squad car
Gr500’s
Bugati

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread