Maisto 1:18 03 Cobra Red Diecast

chris91

Established Member
Have a nice red Maisto Terminator model. Been in the box since new and the box is in great shape. $100 plus shipping and paypal fees takes it.

Last edited:

chris91

Established Member
Still here.... How come someone can sell a Sonic Blue one for $250 the same day they list it and I cant get $100 for this one?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Still here.... How come someone can sell a Sonic Blue one for $250 the same day they list it and I cant get $100 for this one?

Because the SB, DSG and SY Maisto Cobras are a little on the rare side. The TR and Blk (Coupes), Silver and RF (Verts) are a dime a dozen and the majority colors produced by Maisto. Also, if you look at these cars on eBay you can get a TR for anywhere from $70 to $90 plus shipping.

Not trying to be rude. I custom paint these cars and I'm always looking for my next canvas and the TR and Blk Cobras always seem to be the ones for sale. Your $120 shipped asking price is actually average to a little on the highside. Which is why it's not selling.

GLWS sir........

roushracin

Established Member
Because the SB, DSG and SY Maisto Cobras are a little on the rare side. The TR and Blk (Coupes), Silver and RF (Verts) are a dime a dozen and the majority colors produced by Maisto. Also, if you look at these cars on eBay you can get a TR for anywhere from $70 to $90 plus shipping.

Not trying to be rude. I custom paint these cars and I'm always looking for my next canvas and the TR and Blk Cobras always seem to be the ones for sale. Your $120 shipped asking price is actually average to a little on the highside. Which is why it's not selling.

GLWS sir........

What's the screaming yellow go for these days? The one you have to put together. Just found I have one of these still in the box. The box has some imperfections on the corners but other than that, looks great.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
What's the screaming yellow go for these days? The one you have to put together. Just found I have one of these still in the box. The box has some imperfections on the corners but other than that, looks great.

On the low side I have seen them asking $300. On the high side I have seen them listed for $400. Those original Maisto screaming yellow's are hard to come by. So, if someone really wants one I'm sure you could get the market value of $300 to $400.

Users who are viewing this thread