• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Magnapack mufflers With LT and H pipe how loud?

Discussion in 'Exhaust' started by mustangmike01, Jul 18, 2019.

1. mustangmike01

mustangmike01 Member Established Member

Like the title says guys, looking at running the Magnapack mufflers out the side. Right now I have Mac LT and a BBK O/R H pipe with Flowmaster 44 with dumps. I hate the sound. It sounds so muffled, two chambers s*** on these engines.

2. Rambro

Rambro Well-Known Member Established Member

44's sound good with tailpipes on these cars, especially with an H pipe. Dumps change everything. I have a dumped setup with 3 inch dynomax bullets and it has a booming sound when cruising around but it sounded awesome at wot. In my opinion the off road h likes a chambered muffler as far as sound goes. The bullet style mufflers have a raspy sound with off road mid pipes.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  3. mustangmike01

mustangmike01 Member Established Member

Okay,

How are the dynomax ultra flows?

4. Rambro

Rambro Well-Known Member Established Member

My dumped dynomax bullets sound amazing when im getting into the throttle. But they rough and chopy at idle and just cruising. I also have a full magnaflow cat back with super 44's welded in, that's what I run full time and I think it sounds great. I think the dumps give the bullets more low end/bass in the exhaust note. With tails they would probably be raspy which i don't care for.