Magnapack C/B for 99-04 Cobra

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
3/21 - $200 picked up or plus shipping, please see bottom post!!

I just switched to a solid rear a forgot to put this up for sale. Its a Magnaflow catback for 99+ Cobras with Magnapack mufflers welded in, since they dont make a Magnapack catback for Cobras. It also has 4" rolled, polished tips that look awesome from the back of the car. C/B was on my car for 10,000 miles. I just need the room and want this gone. Asking $200 for it plus shipping (which would be kind of expensive since its all welded together and its long, but I'll ship it.).....or I'll be glad to meet buyer half way, within reason. It is used but would take $600 + to piece this together brand new. Please PM or email [email protected]

Thanks
Jason

BTW....Its pretty loud

Last edited:

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
BUMP $200 picked up, UPS said $130 to ship ground if I dont cut the pieces because they are 88" long and cant be taken apart because its welded, and its classified as oversize, but if I make a nice clean cut in them, I'm sure I can get shipping down to $30-$40 because it'll fit in a reasonably sized box

So if you dont mind having to get a few welds done, lets get this outta here for $200 + shipping

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread