Magnaflow is on!

Leftywayn

Established Member
Immediately on start up, it has this impressive deep throaty burble. It sounds great.
A little drown around 2k RPM, but I like it. Accelerating up through the RPM’s sounds fantastic.
After just driving the car today, I’d say power is up, but I’m sure in the next few days, I’ll be feeling it more.
:thumbsup:

cito

Official Kumho Shredder
Established Member
I put on a FRPP 3" catback about a month ago and I love it. The wife hates it. :gt: It is certainly loud, but it is actually relatively quiet at highway speeds. I have spent the whole day today trying to put on a BBK X-pipe. It shouldn't be that hard, but the fit has been less than impressive, and I crossthreaded a freaking nut. :bash: I gave up for the night, but I am hoping that the toil will be worth it. Anybody else have a BBK x-pipe, and was it difficult to install?

silverbulletsvt

Established Member
i was looking into A MAGNA FLOW CAT BACK for my 01 cobra how is the fit ??? also what is the part # for the kit??? and is it much louder then stock ????????????????

Leftywayn

Established Member
was looking into A MAGNA FLOW CAT BACK for my 01 cobra how is the fit ??? also what is the part # for the kit??? and is it much louder then stock ????????????????

The Magnaflow part number is 15644

The fit is basically perfect.

Sound is somewhat louder than stock, bit it's not just the volume, it's the very deep rumble pretty much throughout the rpm range.
At 5k rpm, it gives off a slight rapp..rapp..rapp tone. Awesome

I'm very happy with the purchase.

03DOHC

Established Member
Anyone near San Francisco want to trade your 2001 Cobra cat-back for my slightly used, 2 day old and 100miles of use, Magnaflow 15644 cat-back? It was not welded, just clamped.

PM me please if you're interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread