Magnaflow Group Buy Update #2 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm49

Established Member
:-D A quick Update. The Distributor has $ for 15_ Catback Systems and 5 _ X-pipe Systems. He informed me that he is going to go ahead drop the order today to get a head start on shipping. Those that still want to get in the Buy are more than welcome to Email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

JL :)

2003snake

Established Member
Awesome, just sent my money yesterday......am I part of that group?

Thanks,

J

SB 03

Established Member
sent the money in yesterday also, wooooooohooooooooo, I'll have an exhaust but no car. wanted the x-pipe but held off, how much was an x pipe without cats? I don't know if the wife can handle me anymore, dam shes a good woman to put up with me:beer:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
SB 03 - I don't think Magnaflow offers an off road X-pipe for the '03 Cobra yet.

I sent my money order off yesterday also! Sure hope my system get's here soon... the stock sound of this beast is WAY too quite.

U.M.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Just got this in my email this morning. No big deal though, I can wait! I tell you what, if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all! LOL!

U.M.

Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 11:40 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Magnaflow Group Buy

Gentlemen;

It is with great pain in my heart that I have to tell you this. This message is addressed to 4 people, the last four to get payment in under the wire. Due to the overwhelming response, I’m fresh out of systems. I shipped out 34 units today 11 of which were X pipes and 23 Cat Backs. I will get my next shipment late next week at which time I can ship your systems to you. Hopefully this will not be a problem but if any of you feel that this is unacceptable, please let me know and I’ll have the units drop shipped from a different supplier or Magnaflow direct. I hope that a week will not be too long for you to wait. I understand that you have spent a lot of time and money to make sure that I have my payment on time which does lock your awesome prices. I would prefer to wait until I get my order next week, but I’m also a Mustang owner and certainly understand the urgency of a new performance part, especially a kick ass exhaust such as this one. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll assume that you are aware of my predicament and are okay with your system being shipped next week. Otherwise, please email if this is not satisfactory and I’ll do my very best to get you a system sooner.

Very Respectfully

Tony

If you would rather call me, I can be reached from 9-5 CST at: 630-769-4363.

Have to admit...the mans got class! That's what I call customer satisfaction!

Last edited:

Leftywayn

Established Member
Uncle Meat, I don't know if Tony would be too happy about having his phone number posted.

I know I wouldn't.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Originally posted by Uncle Meat
Just got this in my email this morning. No big deal though, I can wait! I tell you what, if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all! LOL!

U.M.

Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 11:40 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Magnaflow Group Buy

Gentlemen;

It is with great pain in my heart that I have to tell you this. This message is addressed to 4 people, the last four to get payment in under the wire. Due to the overwhelming response, I’m fresh out of systems. I shipped out 34 units today 11 of which were X pipes and 23 Cat Backs. I will get my next shipment late next week at which time I can ship your systems to you. Hopefully this will not be a problem but if any of you feel that this is unacceptable, please let me know and I’ll have the units drop shipped from a different supplier or Magnaflow direct. I hope that a week will not be too long for you to wait. I understand that you have spent a lot of time and money to make sure that I have my payment on time which does lock your awesome prices. I would prefer to wait until I get my order next week, but I’m also a Mustang owner and certainly understand the urgency of a new performance part, especially a kick ass exhaust such as this one. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll assume that you are aware of my predicament and are okay with your system being shipped next week. Otherwise, please email if this is not satisfactory and I’ll do my very best to get you a system sooner.

Very Respectfully

Tony

If you would rather call me, I can be reached from 9-5 CST at: 630-769-4363.

Have to admit...the mans got class! That's what I call customer satisfaction!

After an E-mail like that how could you not wait!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread