magnaflow full system installed WOW!!

H.B.T.

Established Member
Had the magnaflow full system installed today for $100.00 bucks man what a difference in sound,now it sounds like a muscle car.not sure how much power was added,but it sounds real good. one thing bothers me some is the installer put anti-seize on the O2 censor threads i'm not sure that was the right thing to do.I had no problem with the check engine light coming on at all,the idle is just a little ruff, not sure if the change caused that or the gas i put in it on the way home ,or the computer trying to adjust it's self .anybody else who changed the complete system out have any problems

KNGOBRA

Banned
Originally posted by H.B.T.
one thing bothers me some is the installer put anti-seize on the O2 censor threads i'm not sure that was the right thing to do.I

Why would the anti-seize bother you. That'll just make the next removal of the O2's easier!!

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
I just put on the cat back, and my idle was a bit off initially. I would guess yours is, even more so. Get some miles on it and I'll bet the computer will adjust itself.

BBriBro

Established Member
Re: Re: magnaflow full system installed WOW!!

Originally posted by KNGOBRA
Why would the anti-seize bother you. That'll just make the next removal of the O2's easier!!
Yeah, I agree, and would be impressed that the installer would pay that much attention to detail. Nice! I have seen the work most exhaust guys do, and its pretty crude to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread