Magnaflow Catback Brand New Cheap!!!!

98CobraStuntn

Stuntn
Established Member
ive got a magnaflow catback for sale that fits 94-98 mustangs. this is brand new i installed it drove it around the block and liked my old setup better so i took it right back off. it is has just been sitting in my garage waiting for sale. I paid $500.00 out the door from my local performance shop.

Will sell for $375.00 shipped to your door

4.gif

3.gif

21.gif

Last edited:

BLACK97SVT

Established Member
Actually, you are right. I contacted you several times about parts, and you never responded so I figured, I would lowball you just for fun

98CobraStuntn

Stuntn
Established Member
:burn:
BLACK97SVT said:
Actually, you are right. I contacted you several times about parts, and you never responded so I figured, I would lowball you just for fun

hey so whats your problem? you wanna come on here and talk trash? what for? whats the point? what parts did you try and contact me on? my x-pipe? it sold. my fuel pump? sale pending my catback? sale pending. my intake? its there if you want it but dont care if i sell.

So come on my thread and run your mouth some more cause i dont care its not hurting me to keep them its just extra things i dont need and its all legit im not trying to rip anyone off so get over it!!!

:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

BLACK97SVT

Established Member
This is not something that I just contacted you about in the last few days, this has been going on for months, you keep reposting, I try to post and PM, and get no response. I just personally thought that if you wanted to get rid of stuff, or make money on it, you could of at least got back to me and said, "Hey this is how much it is, do you want it, if so lets make a deal". I think you took my comment as a flame, it was not meant to be, just poking fun. You don't need to go all 0 - 60 on me because the truth hurts, calm down, I did all my internet boxing 5 years ago when it was still funny. Just a little word of advice, if you stay away from the stereroids, you won't get roid rage.

98CobraStuntn

Stuntn
Established Member
well your trying to come up on my thred and run your mouth so stay off it cause your trying to mess up my reputation. im not on here trying to screw anyone over just trying to have fun with my car and i have extra parts to sell thats it.

Users who are viewing this thread