Magnaflow Cat-Back Dual Dump Exhaust

03terminatorcobra

Established Member
Hey guys, there is a magnaflow dual exhaust dump kit on american muscle and lethal. lethal has it on sale. https://www.americanmuscle.com/magnaflow-catback-dump-8604.html

im looking to see if anyone has this kit installed on an IRS setup? how well does it fit? do you like how it sounds?
a few of the questions on the AM page say yes but I would like to know if anyone has a real world answer. all the pictures they have are installed on solid axle cars.

my current setup is stock manifolds to an o/r x and just swapped a frriend for a flowmaster cb. the flowmaster is restrictive and doesnt sound that great. i had the slp on the back and didnt mind how loud it was so im not worried about that.
id like to make the move to this as i am tired of cleaning rubber off my tailpipes / it will shed a little more weight.

thanks

03terminatorcobra

Established Member
thats true i didnt think of that. from the pictures i could angle the dumps to the side which might help.
im not too worried about how it looks with tails as i am trying to cut as much weight as possible.
i primarily drag race the car hence why i hate cleaning rubber off the tail pipes, lol.

Rambro

Established Member
I have a pieced together dumped exhaust on my car. Its basically some straight 2.5 inch flow tubes into 3 inch dumped bullet mufflers. It sounds good but its obnoxious. It probably weighs a good 30 pounds less than my full catback.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
I wouldn’t. Dumps blow dust up everywhere and our cars look great with real tails.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Yep. Not to mention the fumes inside the cabin.

Rambro

Established Member
The dust and fumes aren't as bad as I thought they would be. The drone is my only complaint.

Users who are viewing this thread