Magic drift chin spoiler

Frankycheechoo

Established Member
I installed the magic drift chin spoiler thought I’d try it out . It looks great on some pics I’ve seen and not so good on others . I knew you had to make a couple cuts to fit flush . Take sometime to install its mostly trial and error. Screw in temporary and adjust abit .
I Still think the Oem looks better , but mine was a tad scratched up and didn’t want to spend 509+ Us .
In the end everything lined pretty well just around the corners if you really get underneath does not go with the contour of the number .
My question is does this Chin spoiler effect aerodynamic or handling in any way good or bad ??? Thanks
Any opinions??
Here is a picture of mine take look
IMG_1418.JPG
IMG_1422.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I respect unique additions but I can't get on board with that chin spoiler. As for any aerodynamic advantages I think you'd gain most of that from lowering your car. Sharp cobra though

Frankycheechoo

Established Member
I respect unique additions but I can't get on board with that chin spoiler. As for any aerodynamic advantages I think you'd gain most of that from lowering your car. Sharp cobra though

Yea I like it but I don’t love it . Obviously I will keep the Oem one in case this breaks or I get sick of it . Oh yea I am lowering it soon .

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
It's meh.

I just sanded down my oem chin spoiler and resprayed it. There's a "How To" thread around here somewhere.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Or you could have grabbed the LMR version of the OEM design...... Not sure if there in stock but hey, it your money.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I sometimes like that chin spoiler, but was never a fan of it on the 03/04 bumper.
I'm telling you, it looks amazing on the GT and Mach 1. It gives the old tired front bumper new life.

I will make it more clear; I really like this chin, and would love to have one. I would likely spray it body color. I think that would make it blend even more.

Sent from my [toilet] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread