Magazine cover started...

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
For any of you who checked out the thread earlier here is what I have so far, ALOT more work to do!

magcovervy8.jpg

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
Red94SVT said:
prob a 99+ with an 03 front bumper
i believe those seats are from 99-01 cobras
i guess that's a possibility, i just noticed it had the terminator hood and front bumper, but no aftercooler and wrong seats, that's all. so i guess it's not a fobra, just a fake termi cobra :shrug: . eh, whatever, not trying to hijack his thread, i was just pointing out an observation.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
mustang196718 said:
i guess that's a possibility, i just noticed it had the terminator hood and front bumper, but no aftercooler and wrong seats, that's all. so i guess it's not a fobra, just a fake termi cobra :shrug: . eh, whatever, not trying to hijack his thread, i was just pointing out an observation.

God forbid a New Edge cobra puts on a Terminator bumper and hood. I guess I shouldn't put a 1996 Cobra rear bumper on mine, because its not a 1996 Cobra :bored:

mustang196718

Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
God forbid a New Edge cobra puts on a Terminator bumper and hood. I guess I shouldn't put a 1996 Cobra rear bumper on mine, because its not a 1996 Cobra :bored:
i didn't say that, all i was saying was that it made it look fake simply because of the fact that it's obvious it wasn't necessarily supposed to be there. if you wanna rock a car with body pieces from other cars on it, be my guest, but if you're going to try and pretend that's it's something that it isn't, then that's a whole different ballgame.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
I think a cobra putting on different cobra body parts is cool. Because the new edge bumpers look like ass compared to the terminator's. I don't blame them for changing them.

mustang196718

Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
I think a cobra putting on different cobra body parts is cool. Because the new edge bumpers look like ass compared to the terminator's. I don't blame them for changing them.
definitely can't argue with that. the pre-03/04 bumpers were disgusting in my opinion. like the 99s and stuff, ugly. it just caught my eye, and sometimes it's hard to tell whether it was actually an older cobra that got the newer body panels, or a regular gt, or a v6 for that matter. like i said, i don't have any problem with people putting whatever parts they want on their car, after all, it's their money, but it just irks me when people try to pass a v6 off as a cobra and so forth, that's all.

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
Red94SVT said:
prob a 99+ with an 03 front bumper
i believe those seats are from 99-01 cobras

Correct, it is a 99 with 03 parts and a Vortech... I'll try to get pics of the car, the paint job is absolutely sick..

Users who are viewing this thread