Made a set of custom idlers and water pump pulley!!

badblacklx

Established Member
Might try to make a alt pulley and ps pump pulley also.
Let me know what you think good or bad lol.
:beer:

7A061A41-D881-413E-91CA-79B2B2AF8E10_zpsoeq97ojb.jpg

LordVader04

Established Member
Those are nice, if you made an alternator pulley would you be able to incorporate a functional fan design with small fins in between the bearing an outer ring to help keep Alt temps down?

Last edited:

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
Those are awsome and should really dress up the front of the motor! If you decide to make more I might tell you which pulleys Id want!

badblacklx

Established Member
Those are awsome and should really dress up the front of the motor! If you decide to make more I might tell you which pulleys Id want!

id be down for a set

I might consider doing a few more sets but just a heads up there is no way I could price these like a set of upr aluminum ones as these are much more involved and a lot higher quality. Let me get the other few done and I will post up pictures and you guys can let me know what you think.

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
I would be in for a set those look awesome. I don't think there are any other options beside the stock pulleys for the accessory drive.

badblacklx

Established Member
Guys I'm thinking there won't be enough room to make a readable design on the alt pulley. I'm thinking of making a billet cover to dress up stock one. Thoughts?

svtshadow

Banned
Now if you incorporate a fan and a radiator into the alternator pulley, I will sell you my soul.

Good work. Looking good!

Users who are viewing this thread