Mad? Annoyed? Generally irritated?

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
So my wife did a pretty good job of getting under my skin today. Figured it was as good a time as any to take the Cobra out for a ride and a few pics. Turns out it's oddly therapeutic.
20150117_163845_zpsktko5oze.jpg

03cobraracer

Established Member
Damn regular 87 octane isn't even that cheap here. I do the same when the wife annoys me I go for a ride.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Lol the easiest way to upset me is show me pictures of a beautiful CO Cobra. Miss mine so much....

Chet-b

That is the best way to cool down!!! Go for a ride and have am little fun...nice color looks great!!

SOVACobra03

Established Member
One of my favorite colors

Damn regular 87 octane isn't even that cheap here. I do the same when the wife annoys me I go for a ride.

Lol the easiest way to upset me is show me pictures of a beautiful CO Cobra. Miss mine so much....
Easy way to fix that bud
That is the best way to cool down!!! Go for a ride and have am little fun...nice color looks great!!
Thanks guys and yea I was surprised to see it so cheap. Happily surprised that is lol I think I'll do this more often. Nice to have some time to just get out and ride.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Awesome looking Cobra.:beer:

Not being able to drive the car can really make a guy Grumpy. Come on early spring.

Last edited:

svtaddict

Established Member
passed the e-85 station here in california yesterday and its at 3.87. cali sucks.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Car looks good! I normally take the car out just to clear my mind of what life throws at me sometimes. Rowing the gears in the cobra helps me forget everything, even if it's just a 30-45 min cruise.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Nice Cobra, it's always great to go for a solo cruise sometime. I haven't in many years....
Our gas is a good .50+ higher here too!!! So you have a lot to be happy about ;)

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
That is the one thing I miss most about my Cobra, just getting in it to drive and clear my head. Nothing more relaxing than a cruise in the Cobra!

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
It has been known for decades, cruising is therapeutic for car guys. No one can piss you off quicker and/or more than your old lady, true story.

SOVACobra03

Established Member
I had it out for like 5 hours yesterday. Went to dinner, did a dough nut and everything lol all in all a nice evening lol

03cobraracer

Established Member
Took mine to get a haircut today and probably gonna go out again soon to run some errands. Gave it a nice bath last night to

Users who are viewing this thread