Mach E GT Performance Pack | More Fun Than You Think

ostey

I'll add my 2 cents since I own at Mach-E GT PP, a 2014 GT-500, Edge ST, and previously 2000 Contour SVT. The Mach E is a really nice vehicle. Off the light you can't beat it, but it does cut back power at 50 mph or so. The Mach E handles like a go-cart. It doesn't come close to the power of the GT-500 from 20 mph and up but it's still a really fun car to drive. I'll be happy driving it for years to come, I just hope the battery lasts a long time.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
1678402328551.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Listening to the two track runs again, the sound to me is just eerie and soulless. Like one of those amusement park scooter cars.

Kornilov

Established Member
I'll add my 2 cents since I own at Mach-E GT PP, a 2014 GT-500, Edge ST, and previously 2000 Contour SVT. The Mach E is a really nice vehicle. Off the light you can't beat it, but it does cut back power at 50 mph or so. The Mach E handles like a go-cart. It doesn't come close to the power of the GT-500 from 20 mph and up but it's still a really fun car to drive. I'll be happy driving it for years to come, I just hope the battery lasts a long time.

JD Power ranks the Mach-E as the vehicle with class and industry leading owner vax rates at 125%.

Of the (thankfully) few Mock-ees Ive seen where I live, they have exclusively been piloted by individuals that fit the physical stereotype of white, middle aged leftists: either unattractive, pale, dour looking women, or narrow chined, weak jawed, portly and gray 'men'.

I heard at one point, Mock-ees were rolling out of the factory with Biden-Harris bumper stickers pre-affixed.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
JD Power ranks the Mach-E as the vehicle with class and industry leading owner vax rates at 125%.

Of the (thankfully) few Mock-ees Ive seen where I live, they have exclusively been piloted by individuals that fit the physical stereotype of white, middle aged leftists: either unattractive, pale, dour looking women, or narrow chined, weak jawed, portly and gray 'men'.

I heard at one point, Mock-ees were rolling out of the factory with Biden-Harris bumper stickers pre-affixed.

So much truth in one post lolol...

Users who are viewing this thread