Mach 460 rear deck amp size?

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Can't find this anywhere. I need to know the amp size. When I google it all that comes is a bunch of links telling me how much power they put out. I need to know the height, width, length.

Thanks

zPipes

Established Member
I have a six year old. Not to be rude but being a parent requires efficient multitasking. Your the parent, you make the rules, not the children. You need her to stand still for 5 minutes, tell her to. Be the boss.

Anyhow, yes its quite simple to measure a rectangular object with a ruler. I'll see about doing it later when I get home from picking the kid up at aftercare.

lol, i reread this and it does sound preachy and rude. I dont really care tho, people need to take responsibility more in this world.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I have a six year old. Not to be rude but being a parent requires efficient multitasking. Your the parent, you make the rules, not the children. You need her to stand still for 5 minutes, tell her to. Be the boss.

Anyhow, yes its quite simple to measure a rectangular object with a ruler. I'll see about doing it later when I get home from picking the kid up at aftercare.

lol, i reread this and it does sound preachy and rude. I dont really care tho, people need to take responsibility more in this world.

Actually I was thinking the same thing. I have two kids. You learn to keep them busy or move fast.

zPipes

Established Member
i posted a reply but doesnt look like it stuck, maybe with the new server and all something happened during maintenance. Ill reply again here in a few.

zPipes

Established Member
Here is a rough drawing.

The 3/4" section is the flat piece that has the holes for bolts.

The height is 2", looking at it, it looks like a ****ed up fraction kinda.

It was late and dark, and my backseat was already put back in so I didnt get the bolt hole on the front side.

This picture is looking at it from the trunk.

It's from a 2001 convertible with mach 460.

IMAG0096_zps2f71f507.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread