Mach 460 Owners: I Need You To Look in Trunk

ceetwarrior

Established Member
Hey guys, I've got my Mach 460 pieced back together in my Cobra (previous owner removed it ALL).

I need someone to look in their trunk dead center of the box and tell me what wires go where on that 4-wire quick connect, please! There is green/black, black/green on the harness, then on the box it had red/white red, and black/white black. But the female quick connect has been cut off.

Only picture I have found on the net but is not clear enough:

how and where to bypass mach 460 amps - Mustang Forums at StangNet

If anyone could do that for, that'd be huge. Thanks!

19Mystic96

Established Member
i looked at mine..

Harness=black box
black=red w/ white trace
black w/ green trace=black w/ white trace
black w/ white trace=red
black w/ white trace=black

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
hahaha this is classic, good idea askin folks on here, even better for someone to take the time to help....outstanding

ceetwarrior

Established Member
hahaha this is classic, good idea askin folks on here, even better for someone to take the time to help....outstanding

No kidding. I know a couple of forums that I probably wouldn't get replys.. I guess it's a Cobra thing, us Cobra owners have more of a passion for our stangs over any dime a dozen GT or *puke* V6 Mustang...

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
Its nice to see groups outside of the Marine Corps that have a camaraderie...of course jeeps too but they are gay

ceetwarrior

Established Member
I'm a simplistic guy, I do what makes sense. A lot of people think I come off as a prick with that attitude, but I always show them up it seems. My first Mustang (at age 21) was a Cobra because I knew that building a GT I would always long for that Cobra at the end of the rainbow..

Users who are viewing this thread