MACH 1 guru's get in here!!!!

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
maybe injectors? they tend to be loud sometimes.

The injectors make a clicking sound when firing and wont be heard underneath the car.

Has multiple cars!!!! Yes the Magnaflow FTW!!!! :beer: BBK FTL :loser:

Magnaflow rocks. Cant wait to get my magnapack catback. Had one on my 04 combined with a bassani catted x pipe and it sounded tits.

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
The injectors make a clicking sound when firing and wont be heard underneath the car.

Magnaflow rocks. Cant wait to get my magnapack catback. Had one on my 04 combined with a bassani catted x pipe and it sounded tits.

Yeah he is running the Magnaflow Mufflers and pipes and now he added the X-pipe. I am thinking about replacing my Borla Stingers down the road!!!!

Monster Mach

Established Member
Yeah he is running the Magnaflow Mufflers and pipes and now he added the X-pipe. I am thinking about replacing my Borla Stingers down the road!!!!

Let me know if you do I really want stingers... I hate flowmaster lol
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

My2003Mach1

Established Member
My 2 cents

1st off trash the bbk junk!!
2nd take that magnaflow pipe off

Spend the money and open up the exhaust side of that car and alow it to breathe by installing kooks lt headers, and X pipe.

Injectors do not make noise

Get rid of that piece of crap alu. Flywheel,
Go get a real flywheel Billet steel flywheel from ford racing or a McLeod something equal to.

Lastly do your homework!! Ask us here b4 doing shit.. Stop
Shopping at pep boys for mustang parts

Do not add shit just to add it either. Be smart! For every one part you add be ready to update two others to accent that one you do...
Example change your axcels and add c clip eliminators when you do gears....

I am not mr Mach 1 but I have changed out every part on my Mach 1 except for the paint and interior ...

Looking at my car sitting in the garage you can not tell it's a 900 rwhp car
When I start it up it's tight!!! No ratteling no leaks no problems! I take it up the street, the sound that comes out of it shocks, startles people especially in town...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2YbZFwvank&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]YouTube - 2003 Dark Shadow Grey Mach 1 Procharged F1-A Big Red Open Race Valve[/nomedia]

Video is kinda short but just driving reg you can hear it echoing off the houses... I don't live on a side street..

Ever have any questions feel free to contact me Jon 860-777-8978 text
Remember to ask alot of questions

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Ps I have a list of every part I put on my car with part numbers from pulleys to gears

If anyone wants to go 8 rib lmk
Don't go 8 rib if your not supercharged or running atleast 15+ lbs boost

Users who are viewing this thread