MAC Sound clips

cobraman302

Established Member
I know this is the same old lifelong question. I cant find a good quality sound or video clip of a MAC or Flow catback on a 99up GT without cats. I'm going to get a prochamber for my 2000 GT, but dont know what to do for the catback. I love flows, but am not so sure about flows on a modular motor. I hated the two 5.0's taht i had with MAC. I know everyone has their own opinions, but any feedback will be appreiated. Thanks Guys.

cobraman302

Established Member
Thanks, thats about the best I have been able to find. Just wanting to see if anyone has something that will make my mind up for sure. Or even if someone can tell me that there is a big difference between flows and MAC on a modular than on a 5.0. Im newby to the 4.6 scene, and I'm loving it already.

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
Originally posted by cobraman302
I know this is the same old lifelong question. I cant find a good quality sound or video clip of a MAC or Flow catback on a 99up GT without cats. I'm going to get a prochamber for my 2000 GT, but dont know what to do for the catback. I love flows, but am not so sure about flows on a modular motor. I hated the two 5.0's taht i had with MAC. I know everyone has their own opinions, but any feedback will be appreiated. Thanks Guys.

I don't think I even need to give you my opinion again. I am obviously biased toward the MAC. You know you can hear mine over a mile away. Saying you hate the MAC on a 5.0 is a little harsh. The full MAC, headers and all, you put on the 91 LX you got from me sounded SWEET! Granted it wasn't the 5.0 Flow sound, it sounded good. On a 4.6, go MAC and don't go back :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread