MAC o/r H with SUPER 40's clip

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
Ok, here's another clip, idle at first then reving. There is a slight pop on decel because the car was just started and the pipes were cold, it doesn't pop at all when the car is at normal temp.View My Video

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
astippich said:
Thank you
Nice comp orange you got there, I have only seen 2 on the streets down here in Florida, one today and another about a year ago. I have some military friends that live in Milwaukee, I go up there and party a lot with them, that's a fun place to visit.

GtownMACH

smoke tires, not drugs
Established Member
dude.. exhaust vids are pointless w/o driving action. reving a car up shows nothing what its gunna sound like. It sounds good, but get some like 1/2 throttle cruising vids.

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
GtownMACH said:
dude.. exhaust vids are pointless w/o driving action. reving a car up shows nothing what its gunna sound like. It sounds good, but get some like 1/2 throttle cruising vids.
I agree with you 100%, I am trying to find someone to hold my video camera while I do a run through the gears, my girlfriend is afraid the cops will show up like we are doing something illegal...so as soon as I find a camera operator I'll have a good vid for ya:beer:

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
tankerman1981 said:
sounds good but i like full MAC setup O/R H with MAC CB
That's my next set up, tell me the difference between Mac vs. Flows as far as which sounds like it has more balls!! I keep scraping the sh*t out of my super 40's because they hang too low and I would like to get a SS Mac cat-back to replace my Magnaflow pipes with the weld in flows...thanks in advance for any input

ViciousJay

Established Member
tyronejenkinsII said:
That's my next set up, tell me the difference between Mac vs. Flows as far as which sounds like it has more balls!! I keep scraping the sh*t out of my super 40's because they hang too low and I would like to get a SS Mac cat-back to replace my Magnaflow pipes with the weld in flows...thanks in advance for any input

can you snag a pic of how low your mufflers are to the ground

ViciousJay

Established Member
tyronejenkinsII said:
Sure will, they are about 3" from the pavement, not good for man holes or speed bumps or any other uneven obstacles

are you lowered? if so what springs?

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
Gladiator said:
are you lowered? if so what springs?
Yeah, I have Eibach's, here's a pic of the car but you can't see the exhaust
33mwrgk.jpg

ViciousJay

Established Member
hmmmmm i had the deltas on snd it never scrapped and i now have LM2's on and that never scraps and i have eibachs too :shrug: oh well if you wanna sell them hit me up

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
Gladiator said:
hmmmmm i had the deltas on snd it never scrapped and i now have LM2's on and that never scraps and i have eibachs too :shrug: oh well if you wanna sell them hit me up
The super 40's are 1" longer top to bottom, they are big mufflers but when they come off I'll take some pics and see what the road has done to them...

Users who are viewing this thread