Mac H pipe down pipe

wckdvnm

Established Member
Does someone have the driver side down pipe for the Mac off road H pipe? I need one ASAP the flange on the one I have is damaged and it leaks. Unless someone knows of a place local to so cal who can fix it or cheap.
1d6eb3138a2fea8f804babf83088ac3a.jpg
a1e180809c20691b56dd33e523bbb166.jpg

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Is there supposed to be an insert in there that helps it seal? I would imagine a good exhaust shop has the tool to fix that flange.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

wckdvnm

Established Member
Yep that needs the insert sleeve.

I have a spare actually.

Holy crap you’re on here too Ryan. Mac’s have insert sleeve for their mid pipes? I’ve never seen it before. I just finished my clutch on the cobra and this is preventing me from driving it.

ryanosky

Established Member
I lurk everywhere!

Yes they use one on the driver side to downsize the piping to match the diameter of the stock manifold collector. You remove this sleeve for shorty headers that have a larger diameter.

I forgot to give this sleeve to the guy that bought my old stuff but I guess he didn't need it and I still have it.

Last edited:

wckdvnm

Established Member
I lurk everywhere!

Yes they use one on the driver side to downsize the piping to match the diameter of the stock manifold collector. You remove this sleeve for shorty headers that have a larger diameter.

I forgot to give this sleeve to the guy that bought my old stuff but I guess he didn't need it and I still have it.

It’s cool Ryan I got it fixed at a local shop here for $65 and they flared it to fit the manifold perfect and put a new flange on for me.

Users who are viewing this thread