MAC Exhaust

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
OK I am going to order an exhaust system for my GT this week sometime and need some help. I plan on ordering the MAC TrueFit Cat Back System and The Off Road H-Pipe. I am also going to get the TrueFit Long Tube Headers. The question I have is should I get the OFH Pipe,OFH Pipe (economy),or the ORH Pipe Prochamber version? Will these three things make up an entire exhaust system and what do you think it will sound like? The cat back system has the Flow Path mufflers already in it. :-?

Blackgeetee

Established Member
The off road h is nice, but the prochamber is awesome. According to the website, the plain off road h increases rwhp 8-12hp. While the prochamber increases it up to 22hp. I really didn't believe it until I used it myself. Trust me, go with the prochamber.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
The off road h is nice, but the prochamber is awesome. According to the website, the plain off road h increases rwhp 8-12hp. While the prochamber increases it up to 22hp. I really didn't believe it until I used it myself. Trust me, go with the prochamber.

from people i've talked to, i agree wholeheartedly

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
I saw a vid of someone over on the Corral with the Prochamber and flows welded into the stock catback I believe, and man was it ferocious! What a great sounding system, I think you'll like the Prochamber.

Users who are viewing this thread