MAC 3in. CATBACK?

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
We've been doing some testing on a 3" MAC. The customer said he had to learn how to launch the car all over again cause of the decrease low end power. So now the trade off, he gain 4 mph in the 1/4 and close to .4 qucker. Is it worth it? My vote is yes! Plus now we added a off-raod x pipe. The car sounds downright mean now. We also added a 6lb lower pulley this week. Will be testing at Cecil county Friday night.
Rick

i8u

Established Member
Best price I could find was $390.
If you can find a better price please pm me.
Any questions...PM me also!:beer:

Cobra'03

Established Member
Originally posted by AmazonRacing
We've been doing some testing on a 3" MAC. The customer said he had to learn how to launch the car all over again cause of the decrease low end power. So now the trade off, he gain 4 mph in the 1/4 and close to .4 qucker. Is it worth it? My vote is yes! Plus now we added a off-raod x pipe. The car sounds downright mean now. We also added a 6lb lower pulley this week. Will be testing at Cecil county Friday night.
Rick

Yikes, Rick - that would suggest a 40 HP increase! Is that baselined to the stock system or a 2.5" performance system? I think the interest would be the net gain over another hi-flo.

Users who are viewing this thread