WANTED: M58 FRPP exhaust

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I may consider selling my M58 items. I have the full catback that I pulled off my car a while back (was polished ages ago, but it’s been sitting for a while) as well as a pair of brand new mufflers I bought as spares.

Feel free to reach out and I’ll consider what you have to say. Don’t mean to tease, but there has been much I’ve sold that I wish I didn’t so no guarantees that I will.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Lpucket3

Established Member
I may consider selling my M58 items. I have the full catback that I pulled off my car a while back (was polished ages ago, but it’s been sitting for a while) as well as a pair of brand new mufflers I bought as spares.

Feel free to reach out and I’ll consider what you have to say. Don’t mean to tease, but there has been much I’ve sold that I wish I didn’t so no guarantees that I will.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
That is awesome and encouraging! I just started a conversation, I am a little behind on the times as to how the forum works but hopefully you got my message. I shared my personal contact info as well.
Looks like you are here in NC so that is helpful as well!
Thanks,
Logan

NoLimitRacing

Established Member
What whipple did you get? Gen 5? I’m doing ok just not enough time for everything in life lol. I got mine running but still need to look at a few things for Kevin to finish my tune. Why are you thinking about selling the M58s? You know I have the M55s and I love them but I like loud lol.
Hey what's up man, I originally bought the VMP but sold that and ordered the gev 5 whipple , since I was going bigger supercharger I decided to upgrade the intercooler system and just recently placed my order on that system, that a few other things is what has held me back. I think I bought the exhaust from you roughly 2 years ago right? Lol time flies!

The reason I'm thinking about selling the exhaust is because I decided to go with a catless H pipe, its a 3" arh, I currently have a catless mack x pipe but not sure if it's 2.5" or 3". So I'm not sure if I will like the sound of the h pipe and the m58, since the m58 has a x pipe in its design, you know whatci mean? I think it will sound great but until I actually get everything installed I won't know. I think I'm also going to order a catless 3" x pipe from arh just to have on hand so I can compare the 2 different set ups.

Lastly I am considering to sell because the m58 is a 2.5" system and I think it may bottleneck my exhaust?

On the other hand it may actually help! Not sure though only time will tell! What do you think ?

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
Hey what's up man, I originally bought the VMP but sold that and ordered the gev 5 whipple , since I was going bigger supercharger I decided to upgrade the intercooler system and just recently placed my order on that system, that a few other things is what has held me back. I think I bought the exhaust from you roughly 2 years ago right? Lol time flies!

The reason I'm thinking about selling the exhaust is because I decided to go with a catless H pipe, its a 3" arh, I currently have a catless mack x pipe but not sure if it's 2.5" or 3". So I'm not sure if I will like the sound of the h pipe and the m58, since the m58 has a x pipe in its design, you know whatci mean? I think it will sound great but until I actually get everything installed I won't know. I think I'm also going to order a catless 3" x pipe from arh just to have on hand so I can compare the 2 different set ups.

Lastly I am considering to sell because the m58 is a 2.5" system and I think it may bottleneck my exhaust?

On the other hand it may actually help! Not sure though only time will tell! What do you think ?
I don’t know if the 2.5” is going to really hold you back that much maybe a few hp but not a lot. I would say if you like the sound of the M58s I would go with them because the gains from a 3” wouldn’t be much.

Man does time flyby it was really 2 years ago damn. Did you go with the VMP intercooler? I want to but it’s a lot of money and I would have to take off the whipple and you know it’s a PITA lol

Users who are viewing this thread