WANTED: M58 FRPP exhaust

Lpucket3

Established Member
Thank you for the good luck wishes!
Although they might be scarce, they are out there!
I am willing to pony up no question.
Please keep me in mind if you hear or see anything.
Will settle for m55 or borla versions as well but prefer x style m58.

wckdvnm

Established Member
Thank you for the good luck wishes!
Although they might be scarce, they are out there!
I am willing to pony up no question.
Please keep me in mind if you hear or see anything.
Will settle for m55 or borla versions as well but prefer x style m58.

Ill help bump your thread but the M55 is not the same as he M58. M55’s are just straight hollow mufflers from all I have been able to find. The M58’s were sold as just mufflers but those are just as hard to find as the catback.

NoLimitRacing

Established Member
I hear these catbacks are some of the most sought after and most difficult to acquire sets for the sn95/new edge, I know they are completely different from one another but always forget which one is which. One of these sets has a x pipe crossover style with internal spring loaded valves that open when you go WOT, but I believe it is specifically made for the cobras and their IRS layout. Is this correct? The other is a much louder kit due to the straight through style and design. Am I correct?

llvllanifest

Established Member
I hear these catbacks are some of the most sought after and most difficult to acquire sets for the sn95/new edge, I know they are completely different from one another but always forget which one is which. One of these sets has a x pipe crossover style with internal spring loaded valves that open when you go WOT, but I believe it is specifically made for the cobras and their IRS layout. Is this correct? The other is a much louder kit due to the straight through style and design. Am I correct?
The m58 mufflers are the ones with valves inside that open up during WOT..and of course,the m55, are the mufflers that are the most wanted because they are loud AF.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wckdvnm

Established Member
Would settle for either or but for this build in particular the quieter one with the baffles. Car currently has SLP loudmouths… lol

Your best bet would be to join a lot of cobra and mustang Facebook pages as they pop up there rarely but more frequently than here… and you’d he able to respond quicker as they get swiped up here instantly.

NoLimitRacing

Established Member
I have the quiter ones, the m58 but I have not yet installed them, I predict I will have them installed around may or June. Depending on how I feel about the exhaust may put them up for sale. I will keep this thread updated!

NoLimitRacing

Established Member
So you never install the ones I sold you?
Hey my man in Florida! Not yet brother. I still got them in the the garage stored away, I had a few set backs financially so I put the car on hold and just recently have begun the allocation of parts for the resurrection of my baby " Lady Bird ". I believe we talked briefly about the shopping list. Just got the supercharger.

How you been brother ?

Attachments

• IMG-20230313-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20230313-WA0002.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 47

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
What whipple did you get? Gen 5? I’m doing ok just not enough time for everything in life lol. I got mine running but still need to look at a few things for Kevin to finish my tune. Why are you thinking about selling the M58s? You know I have the M55s and I love them but I like loud lol.

Lpucket3

Established Member
Hey my man in Florida! Not yet brother. I still got them in the the garage stored away, I had a few set backs financially so I put the car on hold and just recently have begun the allocation of parts for the resurrection of my baby " Lady Bird ". I believe we talked briefly about the shopping list. Just got the supercharger.

How you been brother ?
No way you would consider an aggressive offer on the exhaust at the moment??

Users who are viewing this thread