M/T street 2 315/35/17 owner question

stangaddict09

Established Member
Just went through my nt05r and decided to go with a new se of Mickey Thompson street drag radial . They gripped much better at the track. My question is have any of u guys noticed a lot of rear end sway or side to side like feeling loose just driving on the highway? The nittos never did this but these ale feel sketchy going fast. Lots of unwanted side to side ? There mounted on 10.5 wide cobras, I notched there's rim showing where the tire meets? Like a lip of chrome I wondered if this was just the way there made or if the tire shop didn't seat them all the way on? Causing the tire to be slightly taller than it should. Anyway I know there a lot softer than the nittos , didn't know if maybe that was the play I was feeling in the rear. Any help is greatly appreciated

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Mine feel great :shrug: What tire pressure are you running them at on the street? I run mine at 28-29psi driving around and it drives good for a 315.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I have the 275 ET Street I on an 17X8, they feel better than any radial I've had on the back, regular 555's used to sway like hell... I air em to 26 psi for street driving

Users who are viewing this thread