LX Coupe Pricing

john11gt

Established Member
We should all post a picture of our coupes. :)

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

upload_2020-12-1_22-36-37.gif

13BlackGT

Established Member
f964545e7d7f815df60c23115d4f1c3e.jpg

I have two. White 93 low miles original paint and interior. The 91 134k miles is pretty good condition. I gave too much for them, but I don’t care. The strawberry car is my favorite to drive with heads,cam,intake and 4.10 gears. Recently tuned it with quarterhorse and a Wideband

91 coupe, 93 coupe, 13 Gt

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1675516

I have two. White 93 low miles original paint and interior. The 91 134k miles is pretty good condition. I gave too much for them, but I don’t care. The strawberry car is my favorite to drive with heads,cam,intake and 4.10 gears. Recently tuned it with quarterhorse and a Wideband

Very nice cars. I feel I paid to much for mine to. I've had plenty of people on Facebook ask if I'd sell. They probably think 10k....

13BlackGT

Established Member
Very nice cars. I feel I paid to much for mine to. I've had plenty of people on Facebook ask if I'd sell. They probably think 10k....

I have more spent on my supercharged 2013 and on a quiet night you can hear it dropping in resale value. At least the foxes aren’t doing that.

TechM3

Established Member
my buddy bought this yesterday for 14k.
145000 miles. Black interior using oem parts but not factory black. Repainted factory color. Few minor upgrades

This was right in my back yard, how'd I miss that posting... Where was it listed? It looks pretty clean from that picture, but that doesn't tell the whole story

Dusten

Established Member
The car is extremely clean.
Car was in Oregon City. I don't know where it was posted. He didn't even tell me about it till he was paying for it.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
I like these fox body coupe pricing threads. I recently bought a 92 coupe with high miles (200K). I paid a little over 10K. At first I had buyer's remorse...but not anymore. The car is in really nice shape and almost ALL stock (mufflers, aftermarket radio and MM adjustable clutch cable being the exception). The car is a nice build (Oxford White, tweed black interior, original 5.0, 5 speed car). Original BC Canada car but has been in CA for almost 20 years with no rust and it drives really nice. The body, paint and interior are all in great shape. With the high miles, I wouldn't feel too bad starting to modify it. I think the foxes will have another 10-20 years in the sun...one can only hope.

john11gt

Established Member
I like these fox body coupe pricing threads. I recently bought a 92 coupe with high miles (200K). I paid a little over 10K. At first I had buyer's remorse...but not anymore. The car is in really nice shape and almost ALL stock (mufflers, aftermarket radio and MM adjustable clutch cable being the exception). The car is a nice build (Oxford White, tweed black interior, original 5.0, 5 speed car). Original BC Canada car but has been in CA for almost 20 years with no rust and it drives really nice. The body, paint and interior are all in great shape. With the high miles, I wouldn't feel too bad starting to modify it. I think the foxes will have another 10-20 years in the sun...one can only hope.

You paid 10k for a fox with 200k miles?

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
Yup. 200K miles. Pretty much original in great shape with no rust. I've seen guys pay 5-6K for complete dog turds. When you factor in body work, a good paint job, redoing an interior, fixing all the mechanical/electrical issues...you'll blow through 10K real quick. The car runs runs strong, doesn't burn any oil, passes CA smog easily. Maybe I just lucky...but I'm not selling it for 8K anytime soon!

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
This thread is so great! Makes me feel like I’m in high school again. The days of ripping the cheesecutter tail lights out of our GT’s, putting in LX tail lights, A9L computers, converting speed density cars to mass air, cranking the timing up to 14 degrees, dreaming of finding a clean notchback, Pro 5.0 short throw shifters, Ford Racing cams (shoutout for the B303!), broken map lamps and ash tray covers, the fog light wiring issues, ripping off smog pumps, dreaming of 331 and 347 strokers for our Foxbody, putting coupe/notch tailpipes on GT’s, pitching turbine wheels for chrome pony’s or cobra R wheels, drag lites on a Fox

Oh, the memories. I love these cars. I miss my first true love. 1988 Ford Mustang GT.... I wanted a black notch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread