Lund Racing 2020 Shelby GT500 Cammed Idle Tune

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
What’s the bashfest for? Lopey idle is good. Electric buzzzz whirring sound is stupid. What’s wrong with giving v8’s Lopey idles? I wish they all had it.

I say run it, I have stage 3 cams and heads I spent about $10k on, I give zero ****s about people running a ghost tune.

To me, this is like liberals trying to defend “disenfranchised” and “minority” groups.

As a stage 3 cam owner, I really don’t give a ****, I say spend $150 and have at it, it sounds great.

The poser talk to me is just people shitting on ingenuity. It’s like bitching that social media is destroying the world, but then saying “well social media won’t work for my business” right, it’s such a shit show that it will destroy civilization but it’s not good enough to help you sell sneakers and vacuums

Problem is within the people pissed off about it, a Lopez cam at idle sounds good. Ford should make it an option just as the exhaust settings are an option (race mode is off highway)

boduke0220

Established Member
Sounds nice! Not sure why everyones upset lol

The reason you can barely hear it is because it still has stock exhaust.

oh, and they just made 761rwhp last night with an Octane booster and cat delete.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
Sounds nice! Not sure why everyones upset lol

The reason you can barely hear it is because it still has stock exhaust.

oh, and they just made 761rwhp last night with an Octane booster and cat delete.

I’m sure I’ll find it but link?
Edit

E6B84D17-565D-4FAB-BE83-32B394C8EE0C.jpeg

Well trans held up over 650tq. Seas have parted.

C0bra99

Established Member
He has a problem with the GT500 and the current owners

Not a good image for LUND and in my eyes poor taste.

Users who are viewing this thread