Lucky Helo Pilot

TaraFirma

Established Member
What an asshole. The pure irresponsibility and lack of respect for his fellow crewmembers/passengers is astounding.
I 've never really seen non-American pilots as our equal. They all seem to do shit like this at a much higher rate than we do.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
What an asshole. The pure irresponsibility and lack of respect for his fellow crewmembers/passengers is astounding.
I 've never really seen non-American pilots as our equal. They all seem to do shit like this at a much higher rate than we do.
Yup very reckless to gamble with his brothers lives…not surprised to see it was mexican army, machismo bullshit..

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Isn't that extremely difficult to maintain altitude when a helicopters rolled like that?

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
Isn't that extremely difficult to maintain altitude when a helicopters rolled like that?
Not “extremely difficult” per se. Plenty of power available being at sea level. Pilot has to be diligent for sure, but in these advanced aircraft with mechanical mixing, it’s essentially just pulling up on the collective enough to not hit the water. Obviously his skill ran out

Users who are viewing this thread